This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- LIFE AT PONDEROSA

Ponderosa is where the Jury Members stay after they are voted out of the game. They stay here until time to vote for the winner. Links to the videos of their experiences at Ponderosa will be posted here.

Desiree "Desi" Williams, Jury Member 1, @ Ponderosa...
    Watch what happens when the first jury member from Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers heads to Ponderosa to reflect on their experience. Watch Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers on Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww. Sweet Desiree! I was rooting for her. But just to show how much of a genuine person she really is, she even took the time to encourage & teach a staff member things she needed to know about the modeling business.. Some can argue the fact that Desi had a lot of time on her hands now that she's out of the game, but still - Desi just lost out on a million dollars. She did not have to do that, and she did anyway out of the goodness of her heart. I sincerely hope that good karma comes her way in the future. <3 I really liked her!

Cole Medders, Jury Member 2, @ Ponderosa...
    Watch what happens when the latest cast-off from Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers heads to Ponderosa to join the first jury member and reflect on their experience. Watch Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers on Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 11-30-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it just me or does Cole look like an elderly 80-something year old woman in the face? Not trying to be mean but he just kind of does to me, especially after he's shaven and cleaned up. Did he lose the whole 13.5 lbs. in his face? His face is very scrawny and wrinkled.

I agree Kenny, he kinda has always creeped me out. He's not what I call good-looking. Haven't see the Ponderosa vid yet, the CBS ones don't allow us in...(us = Canadians). someone will post it on you tube, soon enough, I hope.
    Last edited by ophelia__; 11-23-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• beckyd30
      beckyd30 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he looks much better with the facial hair then he does without it. Then like KennyERJ said he looks like a old woman.

ophelia__ These are the Ponderosa videos posted on CBS' official YouTube Channel. Let me know if you're able to view them or if CBS has their YouTube Channel videos blocked too. Thanks!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      BTW, if not blocked, you should be able to just click the PLAY button and watch the video right here.

• ophelia__
      ophelia__ commented
      Editing a comment
      Their YouTube channel is also blocked. that's ok. if I wait a few days, they show up elsewhere...but I do have to dig around to find them. Thanks for your consideration, Kenny

Cole Medders, Jury Member 2 (on YouTube)...

Comment

John "JP" Hilsabeck, Jury Member 3, @ Ponderosa...
      Watch what happens when the latest cast-off from Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers heads to Ponderosa to join the rest of the jury and reflect on their experience. Watch Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers on Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 12-07-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        JP is SOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Mena, Jury Member 4, @ Ponderosa...
      Watch what happens when the latest cast-off from Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers heads to Ponderosa to join the rest of the jury and reflect on their experience. Watch Survivor: Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers on Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 12-07-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Loved seeing a little nicer, softer side of Joe once his sister showed up (a Ponderosa first!!) and then when talking about his kids!

• beckyd30
        beckyd30 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was so glad to see him get voted off, don't need him to win like Tony did.

Lauren Rimmer, Jury Member 5, @ Ponderosa...
      Last edited by KennyERJ; 12-14-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Ashley Nolan, Jury Member 6, @ Ponderosa...
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 12-21-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Mike Zahalsky, Jury Member 7, @ Ponderosa...

Comment

Devon Pinto, Jury Member 8, @ Ponderosa...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X