Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers- FINALE & REUNION- December 20, 2017

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Walleye
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jul 2015

This reunion is an infomercial.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s been non stop commercials since the beginning!
  • KennyERJ
    • Jun 2015

A Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thought it looked like a Halloween type Survivor.
  • KennyERJ
    • Jun 2015

Please consider donating using our PayPal button to help support BBU. Thanks!

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinx. Just donated during the commercial. Merry Christmas BBU!
  • Lynette
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jun 2015

Just sent my Christmas present to BBU! (It’s money to help keep us up and running and it looks like we won’t be down long so I know it is needed.)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! See you next year for The Amazing Race!

Comment

• Walleye
    Big Brother Addict
    • Jul 2015

See you all next year!

Comment

• kokomogirl
      Big Brother Addict
      • Jun 2015

Happy Holidays! See you all later

Comment

• KennyERJ
        • Jun 2015

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your family while you can!! See some of you for "The Amazing Race" on January 3rd and then for "Celebrity Big Brother" on February 7th!!!

Comment

• Lynette
          Big Brother Addict
          • Jun 2015

There’s the Amazing Race commercial. Just read your post Kenny. Weird, one show on Jan 3 and then wait three weeks and then two hr shows and it is over quickly and Celebrity BB starts Feb. 7. Oh well, anyway thanks for all you do for us here.

Night everyone!

Comment

• ophelia__
            Big Brother Addict
            • Jun 2015

Well dangit, Ben deserved the win in the end...was so disappointed to see Devon's massive fail at the fire starting. I was also kind of bummed that they spent so much time on edited clips instead of interviewing the contestants...we didn't get to hear from any of the early boots...and the questions/comments from audience members...really, so what? I'd rather hear from the castaways than plants in the audience...Chrissy really ticked me off with her 'mom' persona, and using that as a reason she should win...her being a mom had nothing to do with her game, or if it did, I would hate to be one of her kids, for sure. Ryan didn't stand a snowball's chance in Hades to convince any jury members that he was a mastermind, he had no challenge skills, he was a goat, and he didn't know't. With Devon gone, Ben was a shoo-in. And so it goes, all my faves were knocked out so all I can say is 'good for you, Ben'.
            Looking forward to Amazing Race, and maybe even being able to watch with you all.
            Happy Holidays to all!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              • Jun 2015

Full episode...
              Castaways compete in an all-new immunity challenge, and a new twist is unleashed into the game. Then, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and awarded the $1 million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale. (TV-PG L)

Comment

• KennyERJ
                • Jun 2015

Reunion Special...
                The castaways reunite to discuss the season. Jeff Probst hosts. (TV-PG L)

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  • Jun 2015

The 34-year-old Marine also opened up about his powerful on-stage moment with his fellow veterans.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...