This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 36: Ghost Island- Discuss FINALE & REUNION- May 23, 2018

It Is Game Time Kids – 2-hour season Finale Episode followed by the 1-hour Reunion Show airs Wednesday, May 23, 2018 starting at 8/7c PM on CBS

Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game. Also, a fire-making challenge could change one person’s fate in the game, and, after 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and title of sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game. Also, a fire-making challenge could change one person\'s fate in the game, and, after 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and title of sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, of Survivor, Wednesday, May 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak peek...
      Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game. Also, a fire-making challenge could change one person\'s fate in the game, and, after 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and title of sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, of Survivor, Wednesday, May 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

I'm so excited about tonight's finale. Friends are coming over, so I won't be able to join you all for the festivities/challenges/rewards/and announcement of the winner!!! I've made enough dough for three or four pizzas, have a big salad ready to go, and mango and sticky rice for dessert!! It's blazing hot here, and now my oven is turned up to 450 to bake the pizzas on my baking stone!!! Time to dig out the fan!! Enjoy the show everyone, stop by for left-overs if you're in the neighborhood!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoy your evening and your pizza!

Good evening, everyone!

Comment

Hey there! Sadly I will only be her intermittently too. My hockey team Tampa Bay Lightning are playing Game 7 tonight at the same time. I’ll check in before game starts and at the breaks. Got two TV’s going! I was so hoping we would win in Game 6 Monday night so this would not happen, but sadly we lost. So it is what it is.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Enjoy. See you at breaks!

Here. We. Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finale time everybody!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Walleye!!!

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Hiya Kenny!

Ok, we've been watching all season. We don't need a 30 minute recap!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, that’s right! I switched over and yep recapping.

Hard to believe that Domenic survived this whole time! He had a target on his back from Day 1!

Comment

Hi Kenny, Ophelia, Lynette, and Walleye!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                KennyERJ commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi kokomogirl!

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Kokomogirl

Time for the first Immunity/Reward Challenge of the night!!

Comment

Good thinking Wendell. Would love for Domenic to leave with an idol in his pocket.

Comment

That looks hard

Comment

Hi Ophelia, Kokomogirl, Kenny, and Walleye! Sorry I didn’t say hello.

Nice immunity and reward with steaks, etc.!

Comment

• Walleye
                      Walleye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Lynette

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X