This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 37: David vs. Goliath- Discuss Episode 4- October 17, 2018

Time to Bring About the Charmpocalypse– Episode airs Wednesday, October 17, 2018 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

After a surprising tribe swap, castaways from the “David” and “Goliath” tribes must learn to work together. Also, a castaway’s typical bossy nature could rub her new tribe the wrong way. Jeff Probst hosts.

Note: Please do NOT post spoilers. Thanks!

After a surprising tribe swap, castaways from the \'David\' and \'Goliath\' tribes must learn to work together. Also, a castaway\'s typical bossy nature could rub her new tribe the wrong way, on Wednesday Oct 17 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Thanks Ophelia for sending an email asking about my situation. Sorry I didn't/couldn't answer. My place and all three of my sisters' places were hit hard by Hurricane Michael. All kinds of trees down and damage to property. No injuries or worse to us though. My home was not hurt. I had been without power until a little after 1pm TODAY but still no cable services. Then I was taking a nap when around 6pm today I heard a voice talking that woke me up. It was my Amazon Alexa doing her 6pm routine (greeting my dogs and myself, turning on the living room light and giving the weather) which could only mean one thing... the cable services (Internet, TV & Phone) were back on! Still have a lot of fallen limbs and trees to clean up and some other work. Will get it done slowly but surely. This hurricane caused a LOT of devastation for a LOT of people. Hopefully I'll be fully back on track soon. Hope to see you all Wednesday night.

Comment

• ophelia__
        ophelia__ commented
        Editing a comment
        ahhhh, so good to hear that you and yours got through the worst. Glad to have you back!!! I'll be going out tonight to our local pub, to celebrate Canada's new 'Legalize It' regulations!!! It begins at 4:20 pm, don't ya know? I'll record the show and watch as soon as I get home from the festivities!!! Yay Canada!!!!

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, Canadians are going to be even nicer? Lol, I didn’t think that was possible.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        So glad to hear you are okay Kenny! I figured you were without power since you weren’t on here. Sorry about all the debris you have to clean up. Hurricane Michael was horrible. I went to a beach restaurant there in Mexico Beach which is surely gone.

What will happen this week? I have no idea.

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

Bi has to quit due to a torn ACL!!

Drop your buffs!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Must be a record set. Two people out of the game already for injuries and only two hav been voted off.

Hey there! What happened with that girl? Don’t want to rewind, but my Aunt called right before Survivor started.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Kenny! Read your post above.

Purple to match your hair, lol.

Comment

Three tribes! Think Ophelia called that last week.

Comment

Three tribes! Crazy!

Comment

3 tribes now.

Carl doesn't get a buff.

Comment

What???? No buff, no tribe. That is Carl.

Comment

Are Mason-Dixon broken up?

Comment

Carl going to Exile Island and will return and take the place of the voted out person and be on that loser tribe.

Comment

Hi everyone.... missing you all so I'm checking in!

Comment

• Walleye
                        Walleye commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi helenb how are you?

• helenb
                        helenb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        im good ... stressed at work ... teaching k-8ht grade... but fine otherwise...how are you??

Hmmmm I was shut out of here for a little bit.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X