This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction- Discuss Episode 4- March 13, 2019

I Need a Dance Partner– Episode airs Wednesday, March 13, 2019 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Castaways drop their buffs and switch things up, and Edge of Extinction heats up when an eliminated castaway has to face people they blindsided. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Castaways drop their buffs and switch things up, and Edge of Extinction heats up when an eliminated castaway has to face people they blindsided, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak Peek 1...
      Castaways drop their buffs and switch things up, and Edge of Extinction heats up when an eliminated castaway has to face people they blindsided, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak Peek 2...

Comment

Hello, gang!

Comment

wow. i'm liking Reem less and less...don't you go pickin' on Chris, dang you!

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

Comment

looks like it's just me, and I'm only here because my crew is late...I'll be dropping out as soon as they get here!! Hi Kenny!!!!

Comment

It's time to drop those buffs! Switching from 2 to 3 tribes!

Comment

Hi Ophelia, Kenny, and Kokomogirl!

Wendy hid the flint. Just wait till Wendy lets the chickens loose, all hell will break out.

Comment

Wonder if anyone ever drops their drawers when Jeff says drop your buffs. That is the first thing I always think of 😂.

Comment

hi Lynette!

Comment

Oh boy, new tribe names to remember, not that I even remembered the first ones. Guess you need to remember them Kenny 😃.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                            KennyERJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just one new tribe name, which is Lesu. The other two original tribe names are still in play; Manu & Kama.

wow, quite the 'division' of tribes. Poor Blue tribe, having to deal with her. She's a goner, if they lose

Comment

HELLO!!! I've been missing you all~ how is everyone?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                              KennyERJ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi Helen. Glad you made it back.

• helenb
                              helenb commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thankfully, he is more stable...and I do not have to go to FL in March (fingers crossed)... Thanks for asking, that is so nice Lynette! Good luck with your Dad's visit! Mine will be 89 in September...

• Lynette
                              Lynette commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Our dads are the exact same age! My dad’s is 9/10/30.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X