X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    No, never finished, not yet anyway. Only got to Episode 4 or 5. Too much other stuff (BS and other shows) going on so got distracted and haven't finished.

• Walleye
    replied
    KennyERJ So did you finish the Australian season?

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Massaro appeared on "Survivor: China" in 2007 -- but she was voted off on the second episode of that series.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Kokomogirl, just reading this now. I hope Linda is getting stronger and healing each day and is able to be back home by now. If you get time, let us know how she is progressing.

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    Take care of yourself Too. Will be thinking of you.

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, kokomogirl! So sorry to hear about Linda! I hope she recovers completely as quickly as possible! My thoughts are with you both!

• kokomogirl
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been able to join you all recently. Life here has been a whirlwind. At about 1 AM on Sunday, 4/14, Linda fell here at the house. She ended up having to go by ambulance to the ER. X-rays showed she had broken her right ankle from the top of her foot to her heel and torn the ligaments. Monday evening, she had surgery for a plate/screws and to repair the ligaments. Last Thursday she was transferred to a rehab facility. She can't bear any weight on that foot for at least 6 weeks. She has Multiple Sclerosis and this was her strongest side. She is receiving PT and OT to strengthen that left side so she can stand, pivot, and transfer without using that right ankle. She is making remarkable progress but we have a long, hard journey ahead of us. Right now, we are concentrating on getting her strong enough to come home with services here at the house but we don't know when that will be. I'll join you all when I can! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please!

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    commented on 's reply
    Each tribal, Jeff introduces the EoE players, as 'the jury'....it leads me to believe that if a player remains in the game, (unlike Wendy and Keith) they become a jury member. so, with 18 players in all, 2 quitting, (barring any other quitters), and a 3 person finale...that would create a potential 13 member jury. I believe this will be the outcome of all those folks festering on EoE island.

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Ok, let's try to do some math here...

As of episode 9 we have 8 people/castaways left in the game on "Survivor". We have 8 people/castaways on Extinction Island they are calling Jury Members. That's a total of 16 people/castaways (weird that so far this season, only 2 people have been totally eliminated and that's only because they quit!). We know there is a Final 3. That means that 5 more people still have to leave the game.
    So, if no one else from Extinction Island quits, does that mean we're going to have 13 Jury Members this time around?

We also know/think/figure at some point, they're going to do a challenge and at least one of the people from Extinction Island is going to come back into the game. Since they're calling them Jury Members already, I'm wondering if all the ones that don't get to come back in the game will then be sent to Ponderosa or is Extinction Island their Ponderosa this season? Last night there were comments made that seem to indicate that the ones still in the game knew those eliminated were going to Extinction Island and not Ponderosa. Rick (Devens) said something along the lines of his buddy David sent him an advantage from Extinction Island and another comment made was that all the advantages must be on Extinction Island. I'm not sure how this is all going to go down but I guess we'll find out in due time!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Jessica & Cody had a baby girl they named Maverick on March 17, 2019! A St. Patrick's Day baby!
    The Big Brother showmance and Amazing Race champions have welcomed a new addition to their family.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    All finished!

• KennyERJ
    replied
    The cast for Season 31 of The Amazing Race has been released. See them HERE!

Season 31 begins Wednesday, April 17, 2019!! Only 11 days away!

Note, I have the cast topic closed right now until I can finish adding everyone sometime later this evening or tomorrow and then I'll open it in case you want to comment on some of the teams.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Walleye! Besides the differences I talked about above, it's really no different than the USA version, as far as the way the game is played. I like seeing the new/different Immunity/Reward Challenges.

• Walleye
    replied
    So do you like it as much as the show here?

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    I know nobody is usually around here much besides on show night but I got curious about Survivor in other countries today and started watching Australian Survivor. I didn't really know where else to post this so I just went ahead and made an off-topic thread.

I'm watching their latest season, Season 5, which was filmed last year (2018) and is called Survivor: Champions VS Contenders. There are 24 episodes.

Some differences from the USA Survivor:
    It hasn't been as popular over there. Season 1 aired in 2002; Season 2 (a Celebrity Version for $100,000 charity) aired in 2006 and then it wasn't revived again until 2016!
    The castaways are stranded for 50-55 days (instead of 39) depending on the season.
    They air 2 to 3 episodes per week! (Seasons 3 & 4 aired 3 days per week and Season 5 aired 2 days per week)
    Nudity! No blurring of butts. Other parts they do blur out. In episode 2 of Season 5 (which is as far as I've gotten so far) a bunch of the guys got naked and went into the water. Ruff!

You might recognize this guy, who is on Season 5:

Yes, it's Russel Hantz! He's one of the "champions"!

If you have a VPN, you can watch the episodes on the Australian Survivor website. If not, you can watch here (on DailyMotion):

DailyMotion channel called TVTubes: https://www.dailymotion.com/tvtubes18

Direct link to Episode 1, Part 1 (I think each episode has been uploaded in 2 parts but the link to the 2nd part is right beside the Part 1 video): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6r7otf

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X