X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Walleye! Totally agree! Missed you Wednesday!

• Walleye
    replied
    War Dog needs to go next or he will win.

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    commented on 's reply
    Ron is creepy

• ophelia__
    commented on 's reply
    I'm predicting he'll follow Wentworth next week...or well, that's probably just wishful thinking.

• ophelia__
    commented on 's reply
    I've liked Aurora since she quipped: "hey, I'm gay, and I'm on team Joe"...she's a beast in comps, has some social disadvantages (being a bit of a loner, keeps her out of some of the scheming, and makes others wary and suspicious of her, but she's holding her own. Her affinity to Aubrey and Joe, (on Kama, waaaaaay back in the day, now) kept her at a distance from the other newbies on her tribe, and she hasn't exactly bonded with any of the others, (her name keeps coming up) so she really is playing a 'loner' game and if anyone could pull that off, I think it's her. Her ploy with Ron confused me slightly, but he did vote out Wentworth, (first decent move he's made) in the end. Of the remaining main game players,I'm rooting for Aurora, and Rick, (he's staying ahead of the noose each week, partly due to his social game, and also being able to read the signs), Julie and Victoria. AND, I'm hoping for a return to the game for Chris. That's my 'top picks' for final 5. any of those as an over-all winner would be fine with me.

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    Two tribal councils in one hour, and a surprise advantage may pay off for one castaway's game. (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Okay....time for Amazing Race!

Leave a comment:

• Kimbers
    replied
    HAGE all .. see you on the AR board

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for CBS All Access by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I guess I missed that, lol. I was distracted.

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Or using water from the well.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    I wondered what the heck she was thinking. Why she wouldn’t use it.

• helenb
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering if she has an idol.... poor thing... hopefully she will get some revenge!!

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Helen! I think they just wash it the best they can in the ocean.

• Kimbers
    commented on 's reply
    I thought she was going to, and Lauren looking at Kelley to play her own?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X