This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction- Discuss Episode 10- April 24, 2019

Fasten Your Seatbelts– Episode airs Wednesday, April 24, 2019 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Another blindside could be in sight after alliances start to crumble. Also, one castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Another blindside could be in sight after alliances start to crumble. Also, one castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

Sneak Peek...
      Another blindside could be in sight after alliances start to crumble. Also, one castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

I totally forgot last week. Hope to make it this week.

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Wondered what happened to you! I lasted through half of Amazing Race before I had to hit the hay.

<<waves at Kenny and Walleye>>

Hello BBU'ers ...

Just reaching out to anyone who might peek in ( OTHER THAN WALLYEYE - because you've been helping and helping and helping via your donations - thank you!! )

We've tried to not do the "ask" since Celebrity Big Brother ended ( again thanks to Walleye for his continued support of this website )

We've been contributing what we can to help keep everything up and running,, so that we get through this non- Big Brother time to get Season 21 of Big Brother.

If you're stopping by and peeking in, please consider making a donation to help us be able to push on through.

Any donation is appreciated and goes directly to support this website.

Thanks in advance for any help : )

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Lexie!!!!!!!

War puppy may finally go?😀

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Would love it if he did.

Greetings from Vero Beach Florida!

Comment

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          he is technically ok, just determined to drive his almost 89 year old self from FL to Vermont ... he refuses to fly back with me..

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my gosh, my dad gave up driving two years ago. That is such a long, grueling drive for anyone. I sure hope he doesn’t drive that far by himself. I hope you can convince him not to. He could get on a plane and be there in a couple hours and its even cheaper flying nowadays than driving. Good luck!!!!!!

• helenb
          helenb commented
          Editing a comment
          that is so nice of you to ask Lynette.... yeah, he is totally irrational about it.... and did it 2x last summer ... I even bought him a ticket and now have to figure out how to get my $ back... I need to just wash my hands and walk away... but it is so so hard, and he knows I come running when he has health crises...

Hi, Lexie, Walleye, Helen and everyone!

I too am hoping Wardog finally goes but wondering if the description of the show, "
        one castaway comes out on top after a crucial immunity win", is talking about Wardog since folks are talking about getting him out! Please let him go!!

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Hush Kenny! Lol

Reward Challenge going on!

Comment

Blue team wins Reward! Julie, Lauren, Wardog and Rick (Devens) win Reward! Taken somewhere by boat to have a feast (just got here so missed where).

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Huge feast. Maybe they will eat too much.

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            I wasn’t paying attention either to what the reward was. I didn’t see you were here so I just posted what you posted, lol.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a long list.

Devin nails the last ring and his team wins reward.

Devin, Wardog, Julie, Lauren win reward and get on a boat and speed off to a feast.

Comment

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for CBS All Access by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Comment

now they are at the Edge of Extinction... lamenting and talking karma...

Comment

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                Wentworth is sad and self reflecting...

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                She has had more than one chance.

Talk of Rick (Devens) & Aurora going now. No real talk of Wardog going like Gavin wanted.

Comment

• Walleye
                Walleye commented
                Editing a comment
                Can’t see the forest through the trees.

• helenb
                helenb commented
                Editing a comment
                strategy is so confusing to me... they seem to get deluded or something

Wow what a reward.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X