X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction- Discuss Episode 11- May 1, 2019

Awkward– Episode airs Wednesday, May 1, 2019 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

One castaway gets caught red-handed rummaging through someone’s bag at camp. Also, castaways battle to win reward in the form of love when family members pay a visit. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    One castaway gets caught red-handed rummaging through someone's bag at camp. Also, castaways battle to win reward in the form of love when family members pay a visit, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

I won't be joining you all tonight for "Survivor" or "The Amazing Race". I'm recording them. I've been mowing all day in this 90+ degree weather, just got finished and now I'm feeling it. It's already 6:30pm and I still have to clean up and then other stuff to do like take care of my animals, run to the store to get some stuff I need and then fix my dinner. Going to take a nap after all that! 😴😴

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        take care of yourself Kenny... we will "see" you soon!!

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Helen! 👋🙂

anyone here?

Comment

Wow, no one discussed this episode!
        I just finally got around to watching it today. Ron got voted off in a blindside and went to Extinction Island.

Comment

Full episode...
          One castaway gets caught red-handed rummaging through someone's bag at camp. Also, castaways battle to win reward in the form of love when family members pay a visit. (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X