Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction- Discuss FINALE & REUNION Episodes- May 15, 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction- Discuss FINALE & REUNION Episodes- May 15, 2019

I See the Million Dollars– 2-hour Finale Episode & 1-hour Reunion show air Wednesday, May 15, 2019 starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

After 39 emotional days, one castaway will take home the $1 million prize and earn the title of Sole Survivor. One castaway’s game will unravel, and someone will get a chance to return to the game, when castaways “living on the edge” go head to head on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    After 39 emotional days, one castaway will take home the $1 million prize and earn the title of Sole Survivor. One castaway's game will unravel, and someone will get a chance to return to the game, when castaways

Comment

Sneak Peek...
      After 39 emotional days, one castaway will take home the $1 million prize and earn the title of Sole Survivor. One castaway's game will unravel, and someone will get a chance to return to the game, when castaways

Comment

So looking at the sneak peek, the "battle back" must be the first thing they do on the finale episode, as no other folks are in the competition besides Aurora that was voted off last week.

Comment

Is Devens going to make it to the end? Even if you are not rooting for him, that has to be the big question. I think if he gets there, he is a lock to win.

The other side of my brain says no way he makes it lol.
          Last edited by Walleye; 05-13-2019, 12:27 PM. Reason: I thought about it some more.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I agree, if he makes it to the Final 3, I think he'll win it with all votes being for him.

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Unless there's another immunity idol waiting just for him or he wins the immunity challenge, I expect him to be voted off. Gavin, Lauren, and Victoria have a pretty solid voting block of 3 and have to know he'll win if he stays in the game as will the player who comes back from the edge. I don't like him but have to admit he's played the game better than anyone else - still don't want him to win.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

I can't believe this season is already over with! I'm excited for tonight's show!

I also can't believe that in just a HOP, SKIP and a JUMP that it will be time for BIG BROTHER!!! I'm super excited about that!!

We ( myself, Rob, and the moderators ) really hope to be able to continue to do what we've done here ( at BBU ) for the past 18 years - keep covering, updating, and MOST OF ALL - keep providing this website for everyone to drop into, hang out at, and enjoy throughout the Big Brother season and beyond. .... BUT .... we do need your help!

We've updated the website, during the downtime, we will continue to update and make sure that every thing is up, running and ready for all of you who come back here during the Big Brother season - but we can't do it alone.

Walleye has been a consistent donator during the off-season ( thank you )... we're asking for any one who relies on this website for their updates or just for the fun of being here with other Big Brother fans, like yourself, who understand why you love Big Brother and need to talk about it!!

If you can, please consider making a donation to help us continue to get ready for the new season of Big Brother.

We appreciate any help, more than you know!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for letting us be here in the off season! Survivor Finale Donation made!

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            You rock Lexie, thank you!!

Hey there! I’m here....went to donate to keep us up and running before next BB season starts.

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi & Thanks for your donation, Lynette!

I love seeing how the finalists have changed...cleaned up...in the time since the show was filmed.

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Lynette!!!

hi friends!!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Helen! Are you ready for a big night ahead?!?!

Good evening, everyone! Here we go!!! Woot!

Comment

• helenb
            helenb commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Kenny!! nice to "see" you!!

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Kenny, Happy Season Finale night!

Yep, right to the challenge for the Edge of Extinction people to see who gets to come back.

Comment

I really don’t like Reem

Comment

Devens smart to wish everyone good luck by name.

Comment

Chris wins his way back in!!!

Comment

Wow Chris was on Extinction Island 28 days.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X