This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 39: Island of the Idols- Discuss Episode 3- October 9, 2019

Honesty Would Be Chill– Episode airs Wednesday, October 9, 2019 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

New tribal dynamics may put the rest of the castaways on edge leading into the next tribal council. Also, one castaway is presented with an opportunity on “Island of the Idols” – complete a risky task in order to gain an advantage. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do not post spoilers!

I finally got to watch the first two episodes. Two blindsides wow. Love the mentoring on the island of idols. It’s positive and useful. Still wondering what happens when a second person comes back and tells the truth.

Comment

Hello, everyone! Ready for Survivor!

Comment

Good evening, kokomogirl and everyone!

Comment

hi, I am here tonight....how is everyone?!!

Comment

Hi Kokomogirl,

I'm here too.

Comment

• helenb
              helenb commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Lynette!! did you see Holly and Jackson on Instagram??!!

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t have Instagram. I’ve seen the group on Twitter. I don’t follow Holly or Jackson. Nicole now has Twitter. She has been on some chat shows, the latest with Rockstar.

Hi Kenny and Helen too! I forget who everyone is after a week, lol.

Comment

Except for Noura...can’t forget that psycho.

Comment

Is there going to be a switch up of the tribes or do they mean within the tribes themselves when in the description they say, "new tribal dynamics"?

Comment

• Lynette
                  Lynette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IDK. I do know they aren’t giving away what is going to happen in the promos any more. There was a backlash from fans and Jeff Probst agreed with them so they aren’t giving away what is happening in the promos any more.

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which is fine with me as I don't watch them anymore anyway, lol! I think most long time fans can pretty much figure out what's going to happen and around when it will happen. They pretty much follow the same formula every season with a little twist here and there.

Jamal should have been happy the heat was off him and not try and stir things up immediately.

Comment

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! Thanks!

Comment

Oh my gosh, the poor girl. I’m sure no one knows she is down and out and ignoring her on purpose. Do they, are they?!?!?! Shouldn’t she have called out for help or something instead of just assuming they care nothing about her and that is why they aren’t coming to her.

Comment

• helenb
                      helenb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      consequence.... "They are dead to me!!" --

Note for the next person to go to Island of the Idols.....Vince.

Comment

Vince is headed to the Island of the Idols!

Comment

Now the people that have already been to Island of the Idols will know that the person coming back may be coming back with an idol.

Comment

• helenb
                          helenb commented
                          Editing a comment
                          but they won't know if they earned it or not, it will be a possibility,,, right?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X