Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new bit of information has some fans hoping for a July premiere of Big Brother Season 22.

Comment

Popping in to say hello. Hope every one is well. I've been watching Big Brother Australia online. It's pre recorded and moves at a fast pace. An eviction every episode.

Comment

So Survivor will NOT air this Fall. Instead they are going to finally be airing Season 32 of The Amazing Race, which was filmed in 2018! It will air on Wednesdays at 8pm (in the Survivor time slot).
        Production on the season, which will take place in Fiji, was delayed back in March due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

But BB is on deck. Should have the cast soon.

Comment

That series, "Tough As Nails" ends this Wednesday (9/2) so I thought "The Amazing Race" (season 32) would be starting next week but I just checked the site and it's not set to premiere until October 14th!

Comment

R.i.p.
              Jakusz was diagnosed with a rare form of squamous cell colorectal cancer last November, according to a GoFundMe page.

Comment

February 12, 2021

"As reported by Fijian Broadcasting Corporation News, the Ministry of Trade and Commerce in Fiji has confirmed that Survivor is returning there “in the next few days” to begin filming season 41.

Survivor will be filming in Fiji with the crew expecting to arrive in the next few days,” Minister Faiyaz Koya told FBC News. “They have to stagger the way they actually come because most of the crew are sitting in different parts of the world but all done under the guidance of the Ministry of Health. We follow the necessary protocol to protect our own citizens.”

Inside Survivor reports that the cast for the season will arrive in March and filming will begin shortly thereafter once everyone has undergone a mandatory 14-day quarantine when they arrive."
                Big news about Survivor season 41 from the Fijian Ministry of Trade and Commerce. Production is imminent.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X