This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 40: Winners at War- Discuss Episode 8- April 1, 2020

This Is Where the Battle Begins– Episode airs Wednesday, April 1, 2020 @ 8/7c PM on CBS

With the old-school players living on Edge of Extinction, it’s merge time for the new-school castaways. Jeff Probst hosts.

Please do NOT post spoilers. Thanks!

Hello Kenny, Kokomogirl, and Helen,

Was reading the updates and saw you mentioned me and maybe missed me 😊. It is hard to get here at 8:00 lately with the time change. I went on the cruise 3 weeks ago. We got back one week before they stopped all cruises. The next week I was working my PT job late and missed it. That job has closed for now too. Last week I was out biking or walking as it has been almost 90 degrees most days and too hot to do things outside during the day. I can’t promise I will be here on April 1st but I will try.

As with all of you I was shocked that Sandra decided to go home last week, but can hardly blame her.

My husband had knee replacement surgery two weeks ago today and he is doing great. Hope you all are staying safe!

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with it being hard to make it here at 8/7c PM anymore. Don't know what the deal is but seems that is just a bad time for me nowadays too. 9pm ET would be much better. Glad everything is good on your end and hope to see you tonight!

• kokomogirl
      kokomogirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear from you, Lynette!

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t k ow what day it is... teaching from my basement.l and trying to stay calm...

Good evening, everyone!

Drop your buffs! We are merged!

Comment

Here we go! Hello, folks. How's everyone holding up?

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        No virus, but my dad’s only sister (younger) fell down her stairs Thursday and no broken bones but severe head trauma, and she passed away Monday night, and because of corona virus, no funeral. She was a wonderful Aunt and my Godmother. 🙏

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry to hear it, Lynette! My condolences!

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m so sorry Lynette... that is so sad..

Time for the Edge of Extinction Island castaways to battle to get back in the game!

Comment

Hey there, I am here! Wow, the merge AND the EOE players for a shot to stay in the game. Who will come back?!?!?!

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! Glad you made it!

I am hoping it is Tyson. Rob says if he gets back in he is winning the game.

Comment

Tyson wins and is back in the game!!

Comment

So close!!!!!

Comment

Wow, so close, glad it was Tyson. Well he didn’t have to stay on Extinction very long.

Comment

Ugh, I would have liked anyone but Tyson to come back.

Comment

Oh my gosh, the others have to go back to Extinction Island for another shot for one person to come back.

Comment

Please donate to help keep BBU up & running! Just click the PayPal button at the top of the page (no PayPal account required)! Any amount helps. Thanks!

Comment

Thank you both for your thoughts and well wishes.....OT...do you think they will have BB end of June? They are canceling everything!

Comment

• kokomogirl
                        kokomogirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I just don't know that they will. I did see a post on FB that hinted they may have only returning players because they've had to cancel casting calls.

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not sure. I was wondering the same thing. I kind of doubt it because they say this virus thing could go on through August. They won't be able to do the casting or anything.

Time for the first Individual Immunity Challenge!

Two individual Immunities, one for a man and one for a woman!

They will also get a fire token each!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X