This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 42- Discuss PREMIERE Episode- March 9, 2022

Feels Like a Rollercoaster- 2-hour Premiere Episode airs Wednesday, March 9, 2022, starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

After 20 years, the CBS Original groundbreaking reality television show continues to evolve when these 18 new players face one of the most intense versions of SURVIVOR ever. This season continues to define a bold new era of the series with the return of risky beware advantages, game-changing twists, and a relentless pace that will push these castaways to their limits. Values will be tested and the players’ motivations highlighted when the fierce competition unfolds on the beautiful islands of Fiji. These determined players will be divided into three tribes of six and face a faster, more extreme season from the moment they step foot on the beach. The unpredictable situations will test even the strongest competitor, as food is scarce, rewards and supplies are minimal, and the mental and physical challenges force players to make impossible decisions and adjust their strategies, while still navigating the complex social game.

The individuals competing on season 42 are from diverse backgrounds and bring a fresh perspective to this new era of the game; but the ultimate goal remains the same: to outwit, outplay and outlast, and in the end, only one will remain to claim the title of Sole Survivor and win the $1 million prize. The show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

Please do NOT post spoilers! Thanks!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 02-26-2022, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Glad Survivor is back!

Comment

So I made short predictions on all the players. We can check later on during the season and you can say Dean you have no idea what you are talking about or hey you were right on the money with that player. Should be fun.

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Hi Dean….great to see you! I just remembered about a half hour ago that I thought Survivor started tonight. I know NOTHING about the players.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Lynette!

Dean! You're back! Missed you for CBB & TAR! Hope all is well!

Good evening, everyone!

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              All is well. I really only like Survivor lol. Hope you are good Kenny.

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Kenny, Glad I remembered and haven’t missed any episodes.

They are going to have to say those crazy sayings again this season Jeff said.

Comment

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Lynette!!!!!

Oh boy, that girl is going to have a rude awakening hating sand!

Comment

THIS IS SURVIVOR 42!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go!

Comment

Need to set my calendar again

Comment

Uh oh, Marryanne might be a little too happy! She'll be the first to go! LOL

Comment

• Walleye
                    Walleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The challenge will settle her down

Fiji again! Wow, they have been there how many times? At least three. Well with 42 seasons I guess they have to start recycling islands.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Plus, Fiji was the only place they could film during a pandemic! lol

Got all the Tribe names down Kenny? 😂

Comment

• Walleye
                    Walleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol put the pressure on

• KennyERJ
                    KennyERJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I had the Tribe Cheat Sheet posted since February 20th!

No rice? No food source? Jeff says no more. This is a new face paced game. Wonder if they get clean water. They would have to. Maybe they get a filter.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X