X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 42- Discuss Episode 5- April 6, 2022

I’m Survivor Rich– Episode airs Wednesday, April 6, 2022, @ 8/7c PM on CBS

It’s day 10, and patience is running thin for some of the tribe members. Also, immunity is on the line, and one tribe gets tied up!

Please do NOT post spoilers! Thanks!

Good evening!

We're having some bad weather here in this area right now so the weather folks have taken over the TV!

Comment

Hi Kenny,

Was trying to get the show to play too and its weird, it shows that there are 45 minutes left and it just started and I couldn’t get it to play. After trying various things I got it. Hope you don’t get hit by the bad weather.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        That is weird. I may end up having to watch it online tonight.

He says, "we'll try to get you back to your regularly scheduled programing soon but right now..."!

We have a Tornado Watch until 10pm.

Comment

Jonathan and Maryanne had a tiff.

Comment

Daniel trying to spearfish.

Comment

Daniel’s tribemates discussing why Daniel can’t compete in comps but he can spearfish. Talking about him becoming a liability.

Comment

"We now send you back to your regularly scheduled programing"! and... it's commercials!

Comment

Hai and Lydia were talking about Chanelle being the next to go….until they started in on Daniel.

Comment

To help support BBU, please use the PayPal Donation button at the top of the page. You can also create a new Paramount Plus account to help by clicking on any of our banners here! Thanks!

Comment

Drea & Romeo looking for a HII!

Comment

Drea finds the 3-way HII advantage clue!

Comment

I’m glad you got the show back Kenny! I keep having to go to your Tribe Sheet to see the names. I just went to look up Romeo’s name and see you posted about him and Drea looking for the idol. Thanks!

Comment

Doesn’t sound like Mike is going to say anything about having the other three way idol until the merge.

Comment

Hmmm, so Mike plans on NOT activating his 3-way HII!! If they make it to the merge, the HII becomes good for all 3 people and then they can vote again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X