X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 42- Discuss Episode 11- May 11, 2022

Battle Royale– Episode airs Wednesday, May 11, 2022, @ 8/7c PM on CBS

One castaway will be the first to drop out of the immunity challenge leaving their fate up to a game of “Do or Die” chance!

Please do NOT post spoilers! Thanks!

Good evening, everyone (anyone)!

Here we went!

Comment

Hi Kenny,

Just slipping in!

Comment

• helenb
        helenb commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Lynette! It was almost 80 here today, though my work day was 7:30-5:30...

Hi, I'm actually on time! the alert worked!!

Comment

Hi Lynette & Helen!

Comment

Let poor Romeo eat! He needs it!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            He really does. It’s amazing how some get so skinny and some don’t look like they have lost an ounce.

Looks like Romeo and MaryAnn are on the chopping block since the rest made a Final 5 deal…….well maybe not….Mike says they did that to make Drea feel comfortable. The four want Drea out.

Comment

Omar says he doesn’t trust Mike. He says Mike is doing what Hai was doing and he has become the new Hai.

Comment

Omar might just work his way to the Final 3 with his sneaky backstabbing game! lol

Comment

To help support BBU, please use the PayPal Donation button at the top of the page. You can also create a new Paramount Plus account to help by clicking on any of our banners here! Thanks!

Comment

Jonathan is having a pity party... wants props for being the provider... and Lindsey says he is starting to unravel

Comment

Oh boy, now it sounds like they want to get rid of Jonathan.

Comment

Sounds like it's turning towards getting Jonathan out. I'm guessing he'll win Immunity!

Comment

• Lynette
                        Lynette commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope so. If he doesn’t he’s a goner.

Jonathan does look like he has lost a lot of weight too. It’s only Day 20. They must really be starving out there.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Which kind of makes me happy because it takes us back to the early days of Survivor. That's the way the game was meant to be. It was about finding a way to survive in a deserted place with only your and your tribemates brains & work!

• helenb
                        helenb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        so interesting that the 1 woman is allergic to coconut...

To help support BBU, please use the PayPal Donation button at the top of the page. You can also create a new Paramount Plus account to help by clicking on any of our banners here! Thanks!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X