This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor 42- Discuss FINALE Episode & AFTER SHOW- May 25, 2022

It Comes Down to This– 2-hour Season Finale Episode followed by the 1-hour After Show airs Wednesday, May 25, 2022, starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

After a grueling, accelerated 26-day season filled with new twists and advantages, castaways skillfully navigate their way to the final three, with one crowned the Sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the After Show hosted by Jeff Probst!

Please do NOT post spoilers! Thanks!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 05-25-2022, 09:19 PM.

Hey guys,

We are in desperate need of donations to cover the expense to keep this website up.

We don't want to lose what we have here, especially being closer and closer to a new Big Brother season, but we are at the "desperation" point here. ...
    (pretty sure you've never "heard" me say that before - but it's true) ... in years past, we would use any commission that we made off of the live feeds subscription to help cover the cost during the off-season, but live feeds sales this season, were next to nothing, so there wasn't any commission to use this summer, so we've been scraping by - adding what we can and with the help of a couple of members.

But now... we are at the point, where well... desperate.

If anyone can donate, even a small amount, any help is much appreciated.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Lexie, I donated again for Survivor Finale night. I hope you get more donations to keep our site up for Big Brother and Survivor.

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Lynette .... your help is so appreciated.

Here we go!!!

Who will be the final Survivor and win $1 million, Jonathan, Mike, Romeo, Maryanne or Lindsay?!!

Comment

Woohoo!!!!! Finale Night!…..Hi Kenny….not feeling Lindsay she is calling out Jonathan when she seems to be the biggest traitor!

Comment

Hi, sorry to miss last week! I have t even watched it yet…

Comment

Romeo tells everyone he has a HII and he's going to use it at the next Tribal Council. He then makes a fake HII!

Comment

Ummmm, Romeo’s fake idol looks like a bracelet. Don’t think the idols ever looked like that.

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking the same thing.

Hi Lynette (oops, not Lindsay, lol) & Helen! Glad you made it!

Comment

We have a good group left. I think at this point it wouldn’t bother me if any of the ones left won.

Comment

They all get a final Advantage clue!

Comment

They are solving a riddle to find an advantage for the 1st immunity challenge.

Comment

Wow, Lindsay is quick at the riddle!

Comment

Lindsay is first to figure out the word scramble and begins looking for the Advantage.

Comment

She solved the riddle but can’t find where the clue is hidden.

Comment

Everyone else is still working on what the riddle says.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X