X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shan
    commented on 's reply
    I feel that exact same way (and say the same thing! lol) when I see this sort of thing on these shows bazbaz65 During my hubby's 23 years of Active Duty, we were apart a number of times..not the least of which were seven deployments during the last 8 years of his service, the longest of which was just over one year and two that were 9 months. 30 days ?? I could do that with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back grinning the whole time... nevermind that they aren't somewhere where their lives are literally on the line ..they are competing for half a mil! lol

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Joe Anglim, The Day After (he was voted out)...
    Joe reflects on his time in the game after he exits SURVIVOR: SECOND CHANCE.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full Episode...
    Emotions run deep when loved ones visit the island, and a desperate reward challenge leaves castaways\' heads spinning. Also, exhaustion takes a serious toll on one castaway in the middle of an immunity battle. (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting how that mattress expands! Big change from a waterbed I'll bet. My sister used to have one and I remember sleeping in it and I hugged the rim board all night so it wouldn't move. Then I got used to it and liked it. Sadly it sprung a leak and she got a new bed. It will be nice for you to have lots of room now! Even though the dismantling was labor intensive, it does sound fun to get new furniture and get it all situated. Hope to see you Fri for AR.

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Lynette! Missed you all too! I wish I was just out having fun! I have been working by boo-tay off draining & taking my old king sized waterbed down and apart and getting my room ready for my new queen sized memory foam bed (including an $800 mattress that I got on Black Friday on Amazon for $249.99 that came about 7pm tonight). That old waterbed took up almost my whole room. I am now actually able to open the doors to my bathroom and closet all the way! They say to give the memory foam 48 hours to expand to it's maximum but I'm going to put the new sheets on it in a few hours here and sleep on it tonight. It was about 3-4 inches thick when it arrived but after I released it from the plastic about 5 hours ago it is now about 8 inches thick (it's a 10 inch mattress).

• cutencuddly
    commented on 's reply
    Good guess.

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    He's in laalaa land! Must be holding that pole so long affected his brain.

• Lynette
    replied
    Missed you tonight Kenny! Hope you were out doing something fun!

Leave a comment:

• kokomogirl
    replied
    See you all later!

Leave a comment:

• bazbaz65
    commented on 's reply
    I saw that!

• Lynette
    replied
    Nice to see you all tonight! I'm awake now. It figures. Anyway see you next week or Friday for the Amazing Race.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Well I guess it's over. Boohoo! We can look forward to Kenny posting Joe's stay at the Ponderosa!

Leave a comment:

• bazbaz65
    commented on 's reply
    The is zero chance of that!

• Border57
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe he thought Abi might have an idol? I don't know.

• bazbaz65
    commented on 's reply
    So sad.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X