No announcement yet.

Survivor 31- Cambodia: Second Chance- Discuss Episode 13- December 9, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abi calling the rest of them 'those crazy people.' Wow!

Comment

Don't bother posting Abi's Ponderosa Kenny! Not watching it!!!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. She might touch your heart and make you love her.

• bazbaz65
        bazbaz65 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll watch it just to see how unhappy everyone is to have her there!

Hope our site is fixed for Friday!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it still acting up for you? It started working right for me about 20 minutes or so ago.

Good night everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by bazbaz65 View Post
        I'm not really understanding Spencer's decision to go with Tasha and Jeremy. Both are strong players. A tougher sell to the jury, in my opinion. But, next week is another week - he could flip around a bit more.

You're thinking like I'm thinking.

Comment

Thanks for the company. See you all back here for finale night.

Comment

Thanks for the company, everyone! Enjoyed! See you Friday for The Amazing Race Finale!! Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyERJ View Post
              There's going to be a Final 4, maybe?!!!

That's my guess.

Comment

Who voted for Keith?

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wasn't watching at the very end where they show the votes but I'd guess it was Abi. She was out of the loop since they were blindsiding her and from their earlier conversation she probably thought it was Keith that the majority were voting for.

• ophelia__
                  ophelia__ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Abi, the contrary, of course. I was so wrong in the Fantasy game predictions this week, but have never felt so happy about being wrong if it ends with Abi being gone. (Poor Ponderosians)

• cutencuddly
                  cutencuddly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Makes sense. Thanks, y'all.

• Full Episode...
                With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three. Also, a frightening incident at the immunity challenge sends shockwaves through the entire tribe, and castaways are rewarded with a spiritual recharge at the temples of Cambodia. (TV-PG L)

Comment

• Abi, The Day After (she was voted off)...
                  Abi reflects on her time in the game after she exits SURVIVOR: SECOND CHANCE.

Comment

• Good for her. Nice video. She had obstacles others didn't.

Comment

• I just watched (on the major tube for vids -- don't want to post the site because I think we're not allowed) with Abi. Holy cry me a river. She doesn't understand why everyone was so hard on her. She didn't get a fair second chance. And, whoa...sparks fly between Savage and Kass. worth watching for the giggles

Comment

• KennyERJ
                        KennyERJ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, that's the Ponderosa video. I have a link posted to it in the ''Life At Ponderosa'' thread/topic. Kass instigates but when Savage gets mean with her she doesn't back down either.

• ophelia__
                        ophelia__ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't think Savage was being mean. I thought she was - referencing Tash in a negative way - he was just complaining about her endlessly griping about Tasha. I thought Kass came off as mean spirited and bitter...(surprise suprise!). The other thing I noticed, after viewing Joe's entrance to Ponderosa, there was Kass saying "we're so glad it's not Abi" (I'm paraphrasing, but the comment was made in the context of everyone being relieved that they didn't have to put up with Abi) and then there she is, when Abi arrives, cozying up to her. She's trying to work the jury to ensure that Tasha cannot win. She's a nasty piece of trash, in my opinion

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X