Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please consider donating using our PayPal button or sign up for CBS All Access using one of our banners. Both ways help BBU to be a "Survivor" during the Big Brother off season. Thanks!

Comment

Time for popcorn. 🍿 I'll share 😀

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        My mom always made it on the stove. That was the best. I do PopSecret Homestyle Microwave. I had movie theatre popcorn Weds and it was good. Saw Joy. And Sun saw The Revenant. Lines were too long for popcorn then and it is free popcorn and soda with a $6 movie! They are competing with a new Cinebistro.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        My dad had went to the movies by himself to watch The Revenant last night (it was the last night playing at our local theater) but he couldn't remember the name of the movie and they ended up giving him tickets to some movie called ''Risen'', a religious movie but instead of going and telling them that wasn't the right movie, he watched all of ''Risen'' and he said it sucked, lol.

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh your poor dad. Hope you have a dollar theatre he can catch it at. Go with him. It's a great movie.

Bad time to be eating popcorn. Can't look at them cleaning the fish.

Comment

I should have went with my gut on the Fantasy game. I put Marty & Hagan as being eliminated last week and I almost put them down as coming in last again this week but then changed my mind. It looks like there's a good chance they'll come in last tonight.

Comment

Tyler & Korey are team #1!! They win a trip to St. Thomas.

Comment

Brodie & Kurt are team #2!

Comment

Burnie & Ashley are team #3!

Comment

Tyler and Korey team number one. Won Trip to St Thomas. I stayed at that resort Frenchman's reef a few times. Met my first husband there. Saw him playing tennis and fell in love. Haha.

Comment

Hmmm, it might end up being Darius & Cameron that come in last. But I believe they are still ahead of Hagan & Marty right now.

Comment

Dana & Matt are team #4!

Comment

PlanTan??? PlanTain!!!

Comment

Please consider donating using our PayPal button or sign up for CBS All Access using one of our banners. Both ways help BBU to be a "Survivor" during the Big Brother off season. Thanks!

Comment

I am dying laughing at this dim wits. The Mensa genius drive past a stop and dallied around before getting the flight. And all the other stuff everyone's cracking up about. Not a real competitive bunch - all trying to help each other. Where's that killer instinct? I am getting a feeling this will be like last year's Big Bro - newbies who rewrite the 'rules' of play.

Comment

Wow Scott and Blair came back. Team number nine.

Comment

Erin & Joslyn were team #5! (missed a couple) Zach & Rachel are team #8! ​Scott & Blair are team #9!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X