This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 29- Discuss Episode 2- April 6, 2017

Scared Spitless (Sao Paulo, Brazil)– Episode airs Thursday, April 6, 2017 @ 10/9c PM on CBS

Teams travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil where tensions rise between two teams when one goes back on their word. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks

Sneak Peek...
    Teams travel to Sao Paulo, Brazil where tensions rise between two teams when one goes back on their word, on The Amazing Race, Thursday, April 6 at 10/9c. Only CBS

Comment

whoa, finally make it here to share a viewing with you all and no one is here.

Comment

Looks like no TAR tonight.

Comment

Been hanging on to wait up to watch AR with you, but I see there is a CBS news special report on now about Syria.

Comment

Hi Ophelia_! Trump has taken over our TVs so no TAR for us right now.

Comment

Last week's premiere was exciting, I really like some of the match ups, some others seem doomed...was not disappointed to see the last place couple get eliminate, she would have driven me mad...looking forward to tonight's episode

Comment

oh, Kenny! You are here...and I've just seen the intro! I'm watching on a Canadian network, tried to watch on CBS, but all I could C was BS. :-)

Just love the 'happy team'

Comment

Here we go!!! Finally! Woot!

Comment

Yay, its back on. Hi Ophelia! Been missing you!

Comment

• ophelia__
                      ophelia__ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Lynette. I have company now every Wednesday night to watch Survivor, so I haven't been able to keep up in here with that one...but I'm stoked about this game changer season

Hi Kenny, Lynette and Ophelia!

Comment

want me to post updates, or will you be able to watch it from the start?

Comment

They started it off in progress soe probably at the same place you are, Ophelia.

Comment

ooooooh, there's the party coming in the door now! HI Magoopy!!! Hi Lynette!!

Comment

Hey all....yes they are headed to Sao Paulo Brazil right now.
                            Last edited by Lynette; 04-06-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X