This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 29- Discuss Episodes 9 & 10- May 18, 2017

I Thought We Were Playing It Nice (Hanoi, Vietnam) – Episode airs Thursday, May 18, 2017 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

An extreme fear of heights paralyzes one Racer at a Roadblock when faced with bungee jumping 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Riding a Bike is Like Riding a Bike (Ninh Binh, Vietnam) – Episode airs Thursday, May 18, 2017 @ 10/9c PM on CBS

Teams battle the scorching heat while transporting shrimp baskets for one mile to a local fisherman, and one Racer approaches their breaking point during the exhausting Roadblock. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    An extreme fear of heights paralyzes one Racer at a Roadblock when faced with bungee jumping 240 feet from a bridge into the Corinth Canal, on The Amazing Race, Thursday, May 18 at 9/8c. Only CBS

Comment

Another two hour night!! Heading towards Nam??

Comment

I'm here on time this week, good thing too, with it being a two hour night!!! Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi BettyBoo! Looks like they are heading there.

Comment

Kinda funny CBS is running antique Lucy episodes as new since somebody got out their crayolas

Comment

Hi Ophelia! Glad you could make it!

Comment

a 'fear of heights' comes into play tonight, I'm guessing that would be Scott? or has someone else got an extreme fear of heights...maybe it's Brooke!!!???

Comment

Brooke....I stepped in poop, that's probably good luck.

Comment

Right now I want Brook gone & I'm good with any other team winning. Feel sorry for her partner but she is SO annoying!!

Comment

• Lynette
                      Lynette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm with you on that.

• ophelia__
                      ophelia__ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah, i'm actually hoping is *is* Scott they refer to with the fear of heights, at least we know he can deal with it...Brooke on the other hand can't deal with much...i'm already bracing myself for the whining we're about to endure

I thought Scott overcame his fear of heights. Hope it isn't Brooke we have to hear whining again.

Comment

Looks like Tara is afraid and Joey is the one leaping.

Comment

Joey first to jump, has no trouble with it, and they're off to Hanoi!!

Comment

Joey having fun though. He thinks its awesome. He is so cute.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                            BettyBoo commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Me too. He is the whole package of looks, humor & good heart (not to mention that adorable accent).

Oh boy, yep, Scott is the one to have to do it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X