This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 30- Discuss Episode 6- February 7, 2018

All’s Fair in Love and War (Zimbabwe)– 2-hour Episode airs Wednesday, February 7, 2018 starting @ 9/8c PM on CBS (right after the Celebrity Big Brother premiere!)

For the first time, Racers swap teammates for an entire leg. Also, the game becomes ruthless with another double U-turn, on a special two-hour episode of "The Amazing Race". Phil Keoghan hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    For the first time, Racers swap teammates for an entire leg. Also, the game becomes ruthless with another double U-turn, on a special two-hour episode of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Comment

So I'm guessing that the leg where they switch partners will be a non-elimination leg.

Comment

I'm super excited y'all.. I've finally gotten caught up on TAR epis (until today/tonight I'd only been able to watch Epi 1 so I had a TAR marathon/binge until I got through them all! lol) soooo now I can watch tomorrow (well, technically *today* as it's after 3am on Wednesday here now lol) WITH you guys AND we get BB Celeb too?! woohoo! PAR-TAY at BBU time!

as for TAR... ugh, still not lovin Jody ...thought they might 'grow' on me watching them on here but nahhhhh. I guess being sh*tty like Jessica has been could be the smart way to do things ...after all, you are racing/competing for a million smackeroos and only ONE team can win... but boy, I just don't like her so it's not cool can't wait to see how this partner switch goes...I'm sure Jody will LOVE that haha!

Okay... I've been up way too late..shoulda been in bed hours ago can't wait to watch/hang out with y'all later!!

Comment

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad you are going to join us. You been hiBEARnating all winter? Hope things have settled down at your household.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          Lynette i'm excited to be able to join y'all tonight! hope that'll be true more often than not for the foreseeable future as well

lol @ hiBEARnating ... yeah maybe a little but mostly, just trying to rein in the craziness of life in this household lol Things have settled a bit yes, thanks the 'good/better' days are outnumbering the 'not so good/bad' ones lately so that's always a plus <3

Hola!

Comment

Good evening, everyone!

Here we go!

Comment

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            Long time no see.

Hey, everyone! I can't wait to see how Cody reacts to switching partners.

Comment

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            I wasn't happy about them switching, but that may be a good reason to have it!!

Hey there. Was going to watch but I’m fading fast. Going to go watch in bed and leave my ipad. Supposed to drive across the state tomorrow. Not sure if that will be happening! Hope to join you all tomorrow night for Big Brother. Good night!

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Goodnight, Lynette!

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            Goodnight Lynette. Fell better.

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            Good Night Lynette! hope you get some rest and feel better! *hugs*

okay gotta go give out night/bed time meds to hubby and Mama... and get a few things settled down around here.. be back in here to watch quick as I can

Comment

Pitch those tents!!

Comment

Jody are so arrogant.

Comment

Jody finished first.

Lucas & Brittany finished 2nd.

Yale finished 3rd.

Kristi & Jen finished 4th

Twins in 5th.

Alex & Conor in 6th.

Comment

Time for the #PartnerSwap!!! Woot!

Comment

Hope Jessica gets put with one of the hot race car drivers... that would drive Cody crazy but if I remember right, from the previews, it looked like maybe she gets put with Brittany.

Comment

New Teams:

Jessica & Kristi

Cody & Jenn

Brittany & Alex

Lucas & Conor

Evan & Daniel

Henry & Eric

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...