Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!!! A non-elimination leg!!!! Henry & Evan are Team #4 and are safe!! Woot!

Comment

• Woohoo Non Elimination Leg. Hope Henry and Evan can complete it and be in the Finale.

Comment

• 17 dead in school shooting in south Florida? What the hell?!!! When is this BS going to stop?!!

Comment

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely horrible!!!! The guy is in custody. Had an AR-15. And the point of those not being illegal is?

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it is awful. I hate to watch.

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen to that!! No need for anyone to have an AR-15!! How many kids and other humans will have to die before something is done?!

• Long night! Got a second wind there. Glad to watch AR this week with you Kenny, Magoopy, and Kokomogirl. See you for BB Friday night.

Comment

• Two hour finale next week.

Comment

• 2-hour Finale next week!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!

Comment

• Lynette
              Lynette commented
              Editing a comment
              Another three hour Wednesday.

• Hong Kong next week. Then America? Anyway as long as You Know Who doesn’t win I will be happy.

Comment

• 2 hour finale next week. AR is spoiling us!!

Comment

• Goodnight-see you on Friday!

Comment

• I know I'm in the minority here but I don't hate Jody. The fact that several of the other teams like them should mean something. I honestly smile sometimes with the way Cody is with her. I like that I don't hate any of the final teams this year.

Comment

• AmyBeth
                    AmyBeth commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with you! I did not like Jody on BB but really like them on the race. They are forced to be active and can't just sit around and kiss all day.
                    I won't be upset at all if they or any of the final teams win. They have all worked so hard this season. Well, except Jessica- she is kind of being carried by Cody.

• Full episode...
                  It\'s a first as the Racers travel to Bahrain. While on the road, one team\'s game is on the line when one of them misplaces their passport. (TV-PG L)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X