This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 30- Discuss Episode 7- February 14, 2018

The First Rule of Amazing Race Club (Bahrain and Chiang Mai, Thailand)– 2-hour episode airs Wednesday, February 14, 2018 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

For the first time, the Race travels to Bahrain, where one team’s game is on the line when one of them misplaces their passport. Also, scorpions are on the menu for Racers in Chiang Mai, Thailand, on a special two-hour episode of "The Amazing Race". Phil Keoghan hosts.

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

• AmyBeth
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you! I did not like Jody on BB but really like them on the race. They are forced to be active and can't just sit around and kiss all day.
    I won't be upset at all if they or any of the final teams win. They have all worked so hard this season. Well, except Jessica- she is kind of being carried by Cody.

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Full episode...
    It\'s a first as the Racers travel to Bahrain. While on the road, one team\'s game is on the line when one of them misplaces their passport. (TV-PG L)

Leave a comment:

• bazbaz65
    replied
    I know I'm in the minority here but I don't hate Jody. The fact that several of the other teams like them should mean something. I honestly smile sometimes with the way Cody is with her. I like that I don't hate any of the final teams this year.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Amen to that!! No need for anyone to have an AR-15!! How many kids and other humans will have to die before something is done?!

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    I know it is awful. I hate to watch.

• magoopy
    replied
    Goodnight-see you on Friday!

Leave a comment:

• magoopy
    replied
    2 hour finale next week. AR is spoiling us!!

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    commented on 's reply
    Another three hour Wednesday.

• magoopy
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely horrible!!!! The guy is in custody. Had an AR-15. And the point of those not being illegal is?

• Lynette
    replied
    Hong Kong next week. Then America? Anyway as long as You Know Who doesn’t win I will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    2-hour Finale next week!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Two hour finale next week.

Leave a comment:

• Lynette
    replied
    Long night! Got a second wind there. Glad to watch AR this week with you Kenny, Magoopy, and Kokomogirl. See you for BB Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    17 dead in school shooting in south Florida? What the hell?!!! When is this BS going to stop?!!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X