This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 30- Discuss FINALE Episode- February 21, 2018

It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (Hong Kong and San Francisco) – 2-hour Season Finale airs Wednesday, February 21, 2018 starting at 9/8c PM on CBS

With the one million dollars on the line, the final four teams race through Hong Kong and San Francisco on the quest to cross the final finish line first. After 10 countries, 21 cities and more than 29,000 miles, host Phil Keoghan (@PhilKeoghan) will crown one team the winners of the 30th Race around the world, on the two-hour season finale of "The Amazing Race"!

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    With the one million dollars on the line, the final four teams race through Hong Kong and San Francisco on the quest to cross the final finish line first. After 10 countries, 21 cities and more than 29,000 miles, host Phil Keoghan will crown one team the winners of the 30th Race around the world, on the two-hour season finale of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, Feb. 21 at 9/8c. Only CBS

Comment

Here we go!!! Come on, Evan & Henry or Kristi & Jen or Conor & Alex!!!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto, ditto, and ditto

Hi. I'm rooting for Team Yale or Team Extreme.

Comment

well at least I get to watch TAR finale lol...missed BB lol but babygirl had a tough day (on top of feeling horribly due to allergies kicking her butt especially badly here lately ) and needed Mama's ear so of course she was my priority

Here we go!! Hope Evan and Henry win this!!

Comment

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          Good that you were able to make her feel better Shan!

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          You didn’t miss anything....boring....and allergies are really bad down here too.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks magoopy it's always nice to know that she still comes to me ..no matter how old she gets (she's going on 26 now) ... she's also not just my 'babygirl' she's my bestie too

lol Lynette ..figured it wouldnt be too exciting (the BB epi) so that's good I didnt miss much and yeah..if allergies are already an issue now, I can't imagine what March/April are gonna be like ..ugh!

I'd like to see Alex and Conor win - Indiana boys! Alex has been on the local news almost daily since last week. Sounds like TAR took a toll on their friendship and they're taking some time away from each other. Conor hasn't been on to share his thoughts and experiences, just Alex.

But, as long as it's not Jody, I don't care who wins!

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          oh no that's too bad kokomogirl ..hate to hear that! they seemed to be getting along (even on the 'bad' days) on there... I wonder if that also means they didnt win (because I would imagine a million $$ might help any bad blood that came along during lol)

I know I'm in the minority and it's a bit shocking I'm sure (to me most of all lol) but I don't even loathe Jody as much as I did in BB or even at the beginning of TAR I'd MUCH rather Team Yale or TeamIndy win and TeamExtreme in a close 2nd to those two teams... *but* I won't be as upset as many (and as upset as I thought for sure I'd be at the start of this season) if Jody wins either *shrug*
        :::ducking in case I get tomatoes thrown:: lmao

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO Kenny! this is why I love you! ohhh but yeah I totally agree with you..dont wanna see them on BB again so yeah, they can win and move

yep aprilshowers exactly! much better on here than BB!

magoopy... I probably should have said as much myself...I am better with Cody more than Jessica for sure! lol

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          If Cody would get all the money it would be fine with me. Can’t stand the thought of Jessica getting her hands on it.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          Lynette valid feeling and point... he did say he would like to win the $$ for his little girl... would be nice for that reason. I would hope he would stick to that and not let Jess spend/take it all ..but ya never know .

Run girls run.

Comment

Oh shoot, forgot Henri and Evan have to do a speed bump.

Comment

• magoopy
            magoopy commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot about it too.

Skyline is gorgeous.

Comment

Hope Jess is the one who wrangles the crabs.

Comment

• Shan
              Shan commented
              Editing a comment
              that would be hilarious! can you imagine? she wouldnt touch the camel to milk it nor did she even *really* try to grab any of the frogs..no way she is grabbing a crab! lol

Good job Henri and Evan!

Comment

Hairy crabs... might need some cream to clear those up!! LOL

Comment

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL too funny!

Thanks for joining us tonight! If you'd like to help keep BBU up and running, please consider donating using our PayPal button and/or signing up for the Live Feeds (CBS All Access) using any of our banners! Thanks!

Comment

I'm rooting for Evan & Henry (Yale) to win the most because they are the underdogs as the other 3 teams have said they are working together and against Team Yale.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X