This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 31- Discuss Episodes 5 & 6- May 22, 2019

I’m a Bird, I’m a Plane, I’m on THE AMAZING RACE– Episode 5 airs Wednesday, May 22, 2019 starting @ 8/7c PM on CBS

Teams take a leap of faith when choosing which detour challenge to take on, and a split-second decision may make or break one team’s life in the race!

Who Wants a Rolex?– Episode 6 airs Wednesday, May 22, 2019 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

Teams must drum up enough strength for an intense head-to-head battle before checking into the mat. Phil Keoghan hosts!

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!

Preview...
    Teams take a leap of faith when choosing which detour challenge to take on, and a split-second decision may make or break one team's life in the race. Also, Teams must drum up enough strength for an intense head-to-head battle before checking into the mat, on a double episode of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, at 9/8c. Only CBS

Comment

Kissy, kissy!! Kenny's here!

Good evening, everyone (or anyone)!!!

Comment

Jammin' time! Woot!!!! Shake it!!!

Comment

Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for CBS All Access by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Comment

Go, Tyler & Korey!!!! Go, Becca & Floyd!!!

Comment

Look at all these hot men!!! Let's get in those hot cars and go for a ride, boyz!!!

Comment

Very cool frame building!!! Wild!!

Comment

Rachel & Elissa's taxi driver can't figure out how to get them to the building!!

Comment

Detour is either jump from the tallest building (2x the Eiffel Tower) or find 5 dinosaur eggs in the largest Dinosaur Park! I think only two teams can do the jump. No way I'd be jumping! Straight to the eggs I go!!!

Comment

Kenny, Please consider donating to help out BBU! Simply click on the PayPal button at the top of the page. No PayPal account is required! You can also help BBU by signing up for CBS All Access by clicking on any of our banners! Thanks!

Comment

Ok, only two teams can jump at a time. Afghanimals and Colin & Christine are the first to make it to the building to jump. Korey & Tyler are there too.

Chris & Bret are doing the eggs. Becca & Floyd are doing the eggs. Janelle & Britney are doing the eggs. Rachel & Elissa were there but they decided to leave and go do the jump!

Comment

Ok, the jump at the tall building turns out to be a Virtual Reality thing.

Comment

After you do the VR jump, you have to take a quiz. If you don't pass, you have to do it again!

Comment

Bret & Chris finish the egg task first and are now in 1st place!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X