Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 32- MEET THE CAST

The cast/teams for "The Amazing Race" Season 32:

Last edited by KennyERJ; 12-16-2020, 08:16 PM.

Best Friends
    Nathan and Cody

Biography

Name: Nathan Worthington
    Hometown: Dayton, Tennessee
    Current occupation: La-Z-Boy manufacturing

Describe what you do: Manufacture furniture.

Three words to describe you: Honest, trustworthy, and dependable.

Favorite hobbies: Noodling (catching catfish by hand), hunting, and hiking with my family.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    Being a father.

What scares you most about traveling?
    Nothing.

What excites you most about traveling?
    Finding new places and meeting new people.

What country and place would you like to visit and why?
    Southern Vietnam because it is supposed to be beautiful.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other
    than winning one million bucks)?
    Sharing experiences with my best friend and getting closer.

Name: Cody Buell
    Hometown: Paint Lick, Kentucky
    Current occupation: Environmental and sustainability manager

Describe what you do: Sustainability initiatives, safety, and environmental compliance. I do
    what I love which is to care for people and the environment.

Three words to describe you: Optimistic, joking, and loving.

Favorite hobbies: Noodling (catching catfish by hand), horseback riding, scuba diving, soccer,
    aquarist, and spreading positivity.

The memories that I have made with all of my friends and family in my life. Hopefully leaving a
    positive impact along the way.

That I will miss a flight or somehow lose sight of Nathan.

Getting to make memories with the people I care about.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
    Bali. One of my life goals is to scuba dive with the Mola Mola.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Amazing Race with your partner (other
    To make a lifetime memory and experience everything I can in this short life of mine. Hopefully
    spread a little joy, fun, and love everywhere we get to travel to.

Comment

Married Parents
      Hung and Chee

Biography

Name: Chee Lee
      Hometown: Houston
      Current occupation: Financial planning and analysis

Describe what you do: I run the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure my company achieves
      its profit targets.

Three words to describe you: Laid-back, trusting, and athletic.

Favorite hobbies: Tennis, playing with my kids, and binge-watching shows with my wife.

I devoured 5 pounds of pizza in 60 minutes to win a pizza-eating challenge.

Food poisoning.

The possibility of seeing, doing, and eating things I’ve never seen, done, or eaten before!

I’d like to go anywhere in Africa because it’s the continent I know least about, and it would be so
      different than any other place I’ve been.

I want to laugh a lot with my wife.

Name: Hung Nguyen
      Hometown: Houston
      Current occupation: Professional development coach

Describe what you do: I turn potential into promotions.

Three words to describe you: Sharp, resilient, and compassionate.

Favorite hobbies: Cuddling with my dog, trying new foods, and practicing mindfulness.

I am so proud of and inspired by the kind, curious and strong daughters that I’ve raised.

Suffering a tragic accident and dying without seeing my family again.

Experiencing new foods, learning about different cultures, and being humbled by people’s clever
      and resourceful ideas.

I’d like to go to Indonesia. I was born in a refugee camp in Galang, Indonesia, which has since
      been turned into a memorial site. I’ve never been back since leaving as a newborn.

My husband and I never went on a honeymoon. This is the ultimate honeymoon!

Comment

Sisters
        Kaylynn and Haley

Biography

Name: Kaylynn Williams
        Hometown: Bluffton, South Carolina
        Current occupation: Real estate agent

Describe what you do: I help the South Carolina Lowcountry achieve all of their real estate goals.

Three words to describe you: Positive, ambitious, and outgoing.

Favorite hobbies: Anything involving being out on the water, cooking, running, longboarding, enjoying
        live music, and staying connected with nature.

Being picked to compete on The Amazing Race and starting my own real estate team in
        the holy city of Charleston, South Carolina.

Losing my passport has always been a big fear of mine when it comes to traveling.

Opening my eyes to different cultures, scenery, languages, and food always excites me.

Croatia. I think that would be such a beautiful place to visit.

Haley and I have been through almost everything together so this is just one more thing that we
        will be able to experience together. Getting to travel the world with your best friend is something
        that most people can’t say that they have done. We’ll be able to share these stories for a lifetime.

Name: Haley Williams
        Hometown: Bluffton, South Carolina
        Current occupation: Real estate agent

Describe what you do: I help people make their real estate dreams come true in one
        of the fastest growing cities in the country.

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, kind, and determined.

Favorite hobbies: I love HYLO (yoga, HIIT, barre), love cooking and whipping up vegetarian
        meals, love any water-related activities—preferably boat cruising in the river, longboarding, and
        just spending time with my girlfriends!

Competing on The Amazing Race is OBVIOUSLY the accomplishment I’m the most proud of.

What scares you the most about traveling?
        I love traveling so much, fear typically isn’t a part of that equation. But I suppose if I had to pick
        something, losing my phone or wallet would be pretty scary. I had my debit card taken by an
        ATM in Ireland a few years back and that was my main money source with me at the time and
        that was no fun!

What excites you the most about traveling?
        The food! I love experiencing the culture of traveling and immersing myself into a
        world different than mine, but if I’m being totally honest, eating and drinking whatever I want and not
        feeling bad about it probably excites me the most!

That’s a tough one! Africa because of the culture and the animals or Costa Rica for the monkeys,
        beaches, and yoga!

Other than winning a million dollars, the main thing I’d like to accomplish by running the race
        with Kaylynn is to find out what we’re made of. We’re best friends who are attached at the hip
        and do everything together but what could be cooler than running around the world together,
        challenging ourselves, and experiencing the world in a way that normal people don’t get to. We
        get to experience so many different cultures while competing against ridiculously strong
        competitors and get to really see the strengths that we possess while doing so.

Comment

Father and Son
          Jerry and Frank

Biography

Name: Frank Emmanuel Eaves
          Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
          Current occupation: Luxury car sales

Describe what you do: I work with and sell luxury vehicles to a ton of high profile clients in the
          worlds of the NBA and NFL, as well as music artists and everyday people.

Three words to describe you: Outgoing, driven, and charismatic.

Favorite hobbies: I love to play golf, hang with my family and friends, travel, eat different
          foods, and shoot videos.

I am most proud of earning a full-ride athletic scholarship in Division I basketball, as well as
          having the opportunity to play professionally.

What scares me most about traveling is having issues with the automobile/airplane etc. and
          getting stuck in a foreign country.

What excites me most is seeing different cultures and landscapes that I have never seen before. I
          love expanding my view of the world by seeing how others live life.

I think a dream place to go would be Africa. Being African-American, I would get in touch with
          those roots and really get a sense of the culture and where I came from.

From running this race I hope to strengthen an already tight bond with my father, as well as show
          him he has raised a great and capable young man. He is the best father I could have ever asked
          for and I want to give back by showing him his work did happen in vain or go unnoticed.

Name: Jerry Lee Eaves
          Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
          Current occupation: Host of Eaves Sports Radio and Athletic Director/Men’s basketball coach
          at Simmons College of Kentucky

Describe what you do: I host a radio talk show and radio podcast—Daily Sports Show from
          Noon - 1 PM Monday through Friday on Louisville Talk Radio 1080 (WKJK-AM). As Athletic
          Director, I manage/organize the Athletic Department at Simmons College of Kentucky and as
          head men’s basketball coach I’m responsible for organizing the basketball program, coaching
          character development, and providing direction to student athletes.

Three words to describe you: Leader, compassionate, and active.

Favorite hobbies: Golf and cars.

My family.

The middle seat.

Seeing the world.

Trinidad and Spain for the beaches, sunsets, wildlife, and chocolates.

than winning the one million bucks)?
          This is a lifelong dream and bonding with my son.

Comment

Siblings
            Aparna and Eswar

Biography

Name: Aparna Dhinakaran
            Hometown: Berkeley, California
            Current occupation: Engineer/entrepreneur

Describe what you do: I founded Arize AI to help troubleshoot, monitor, and explain artificial intelligence
            (AI). As our society becomes increasingly digitized, advances in AI are being adopted by businesses
            in every industry. I'm passionate about making AI successful, fair, and transparent as we rely on them.
            On a day-to-day, being an entrepreneur involves wearing a lot of hats and doing whatever I can to move
            our vision forward.

Three words to describe you: Friendly, adventurous and ambitious.

Favorite hobbies: Playing tennis, writing in cute coffee shops, preparing for my Bollywood breakout, volunteering for
            feminist organizations, going out to dance with my friends, bothering my boyfriend for photoshoots, setting flight
            price alerts to jet off somewhere, hosting board game nights that involve lying, and of course watching
            CBS reality TV shows!

Getting to be on The Amazing Race! I’ve had a dream to be on this show since I was eight years
            old. My brother and I grew up watching Race with our family. We were two Indian-American
            kids who didn’t often see people like us on American reality TV shows. I remember when the
            race went to Chennai, India (our hometown) in Season 10, we were jumping up and down in our
            little living room because we were so excited to see The Amazing Race bring our culture to a
            mainstream American audience. I remember telling my dad that day, "I’m going to be on The
            Amazing Race
            when I’m older." I’m proud of myself for not just letting it be a pipe dream, but actually
            going to an open casting call, trying out, and making my childhood dream a reality!

Being lost alone. Even in 2020, traveling alone as a woman requires some precautions.

Trying out new cuisines! I’m a big foodie. I’m also excited to learn about new cultures and meet
            people from diverse backgrounds!

Thailand. I love Thai food and I’d love to see the Buddhist and Hindu temples there.

Making a childhood dream a reality is sweet, but getting to do that with your sibling
            is the cherry on top. I’m excited to spend more time with my brother! As we’ve
            gotten older, we don’t see each other as often as I’d like to. He’s a big blessing
            in my life and I’m excited to go on this adventure with him.

Name: Eswar Dhinakaran
            Hometown: Fremont, California
            Current occupation: Software engineer and entrepreneur

Describe what you do: I’m building a product called Flow to make you more organized and
            intentful as you use the Internet.

Three words to describe you: Impulsive, fast-learner, and empathetic.

Favorite hobbies: Playing basketball, playing tennis, cycling, reading, and watching movies.

I didn’t know how to swim until a couple years ago, but I was able to learn pretty quickly and
            am now comfortable surfing!

My neck getting stiff from sleeping on an airplane.

I love getting a glimpse into how other people's lives and how drastically different their lives
            can be while also similar in some of the most meaningful ways.

Russia. The people seem pretty relaxed and friendly; there's a lot of great literature from Russia,
            super interesting history, and a lot of land to traverse.

Hopefully, we can learn to work better together and understand how to deal with each other’s
            flaws.

Comment

Dating
              Alana and Leo

Biography

Name: Alana Folsom
              Hometown: Somerville, Massachusetts
              Current occupation: Internal Communications Associate at the Broad Institute of MIT and
              Harvard

Describe what you do: I work alongside a team to help write all the communications (our
              newsletter, internal and news stories, social media, HR announcements, event promos... you
              name it) for all the folks who work at my company.

Three words to describe you: Talkative, excitable, and smart.

Favorite hobbies: Poetry, cooking, and running.

I’m most proud of writing and defending my poetry thesis (a.k.a. a freaking poetry book!) when I
              got my MFA… all while also working to co-found my MFA program’s literary magazine. It was a
              really difficult time because I was trying to finish school and my dad was very sick.

As a woman, I’m scared about being harassed because I’m viewed as not being able to defend
              myself.

I know this is what everybody probably says, but I’m really excited to see new places and
              experience new cultures! As a poet, it’s the little things; when I was in Ireland, I still remember
              learning that there are over 30 words for "green" in Gaelic.

I spent eight hours alone in Helsinki when I was 20 and absolutely loved, loved, loved it. I felt
              somehow connected to the city. Take me back, Phil!

I hope to gain a deeper trust and better understanding of Leo, especially in high-stress situations.
              My trust in myself can falter, and I want to see how much I can rely on him. We are great
              complements to each other, great partners, and, yeah, I want to test that.

Name: Leo Brown
              Hometown: Somerville, Massachusetts
              Current occupation: Senior healthcare data analyst

Describe what you do: I crunch numbers and build software to inform healthcare decisions.

Three words to describe you: Determined, social, and eager.

Favorite hobbies: Playing the violin, vegetable gardening, eating peanut butter, and hosting friends
              in our backyard.

Managing my diabetes with a low-carb diet, which reduces my reliance on insulin.

Losing my passport, getting abducted, missing my flight, riding the train in the wrong direction
              —that sort of thing.

Exposing my senses to everything a search engine or social media post could never capture.

I’d like to visit Australia to meet a platypus.

I want to convince Alana that I’m a keeper!

Comment

Sisters
                Michelle and Victoria

Biography

Name: Michelle Newland
                Hometown: Lafayette, Louisiana
                Current occupation: Luxury automotive sales #carsaleswoman #BMW

Describe what you do: My profession became my passion. For almost a decade now, I have
                been a Client Advisor helping others to understand why BMW is the ultimate driving machine. I
                truly enjoy gaining forever relationships and making the car shopping experience into memorable milestones.
                Having the opportunity to be a part of so many lives is an honor I can’t measure. I love what I do!

Three words to describe you: Energetic, entertaining, and extra.

Favorite hobbies: Playing the piano, calligraphy, cats, cooking, wine, dinner date nights with the girls, taking
                pictures of my delicious food (my camera eats first most of the time), butter and bacon always makes it better.

BMW Employee of the Year.

Language barriers, contaminated running water, and dirty bathrooms.

Having new and exciting experiences, creating new memories, and learning about other cultures while trying all
                of their delicious food!

I would love to visit Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. My sister and I are the first generation of our family born and raised
                in the United States. We grew up understanding the reason why our parents came to the U.S. after the war in
                order to give us a better life, away from Vietnamese communism. I’d like to see current Vietnam. I want to
                experience the roots of our homeland one day.

I hope to make unforgettable memories and build the strongest bond ever with my sister. A Best friend, like
                a soulmate and sister all in one. Together, we can make epic dreams come true!

Name: Victoria "Vic" Newland
                Hometown: Lafayette, Louisiana
                Current occupation: Physician Auditor/Consultant and Educator at ACS Medical Business Solutions

Describe what you do: I audit different providers’ (e.g., physicians, nurse practitioners, PAs, psychologists)
                documentation and provide education.

Three words to describe you: Kind-hearted, go-getter, and curious.

Favorite hobbies: Biking, sleeping, podcasts, working out, and cats.

Not letting my parents (*cough cough* tiger mom) down by earning my Bachelor of Science Degree
                and a Business Minor, which led me to the best company/career!

Getting abducted! I’ve had so many close calls.

Traveling allows me to experience/immerse myself in other cultures and their way of life all
                around the world!

Switzerland and Canada because they convey breath-taking views. Just seems so peaceful.

A tight-knit bond that is unbreakable!! Go on a crazy and unforgettable adventure with my sister,
                make memories of a lifetime and kick butt!

Comment

Former Olympic Hurdlers
                  Kellie and LaVonne

Biography

Name: Kellie Wells-Brinkley
                  Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
                  Current Occupation: On-air personality, public speaker, strategic partnership manager for a tech
                  company

Describe what you do: I commentate for a major network on sporting events. I also speak to
                  major corporations for team building and corporate trainings, and I manage and connect people for a
                  common goal for a tech company.

Three words to describe you: Compassionate, rebellious, and adventurous.

Favorite hobbies: Pole dancing, cooking, and reading.

Winning my Olympic medal!

Being locked up abroad!!!

Seeing new places and immersing myself in new cultures.

Singapore. I have heard amazing things about the people and food and culture.

I have traveled to so many countries and continents before having children and I definitely have
                  a wanderlust itch that needs to be scratched and I really miss the element of competition! I’ve
                  found something that combines the two things that I love in a really unconventional way.

Name: LaVonne Idlette
                  Hometown: Hampton, Virginia
                  Current occupation: Real estate impact investor and fund manager/mortgage broker

Describe what you do: I run a vertically integrated real estate consortium company, 1st Class Group.
                  We do everything from sponsoring impact investments in affordable apartment communities to consulting and advising
                  athletes and family offices on direct real estate and business acquisitions as well as brokering, mortgages, development,
                  construction, and housing philanthropy.

Three words to describe you: Ambitious, easy-going, and strong.

Favorite hobbies: Eating new food, networking, bowling, tennis, and kickbacks with friends.

Passing the Florida bar exam and going to world championships in the same year.

Being kidnapped or assaulted.

Seeing and experiencing new things and cultures.

The Kingdom of Bhutan, because it’s not well known as a tourist destination but people say it’s
                  beautiful.

Spending time creating new memories with my best friend.

Comment

Pro Volleyball Players
                    Riley and Maddison

Biography

Name: Riley McKibbin
                    Hometown: Honolulu
                    Current occupation: Professional beach volleyball player

Describe what you do: I am both a professional beach volleyball player, co-own a small
                    production company and run a YouTube channel, all of which I do with my brother and partner
                    on The Amazing Race, Maddison McKibbin. Together we compete as a team of two on the AVP
                    Professional Beach Volleyball Tour (USA’s domestic circuit) and create video content
                    based around our sport, travel, and our many adventures for our YouTube channel, The
                    McKibbin Brothers.

Three words to describe you: Coffee, wine, and happy.

Favorite hobbies: Photography, videography, reading, writing, and drinking coffee.

It’s funny, after playing volleyball for nearly two decades at some of the highest levels, the thing
                    I’m proudest of accomplishing in my life has little to do with sports. Nearly 10 years ago I lived
                    and played professional volleyball in Italy, and while I was there I was able to learn and
                    eventually become fluent in the Italian language.

Looking back, I am truly proud that I got up every morning, walked down to the town’s only
                    coffee bar to sit and chat with the Italian villagers, practicing speaking the language until I
                    became fluent. To this day, nine years later, I still keep in touch with many of the same people
                    from that very same town, San Giustino, located in the middle of Italy.

For some reason I am always nervous about not making my connecting flight.

I know it’s cliché, but I truly get most excited about diving into a new culture; tasting exotic and
                    strange foods and drinks unique to the area, listening to a new language, casually exploring a
                    place I’ve never been before at my own pace.

I’m torn between Iceland and Ireland. Fortunately, my career has taken me to many different
                    places around the world, but I’d really like to play a round of golf in Ireland and snap a few
                    photos in Iceland.

Growing up watching the show I would often catch myself thinking, “If that were me, what
                    would I do…” or “I could definitely win this roadblock or that detour…” or “welp, it’d be over
                    for me if I had to do that!” etc. When you watch The Amazing Race at home, you can’t help but
                    wonder how you would actually fare in such a high stakes competition.

And by some stroke of luck I get this amazing opportunity to legitimately test only my
                    abilities, but that of my partner's as well, who just so happens to be both my brother and the kid
                    who sat there with me watching The Amazing Race on TV, bouncing our own strategies off one
                    another over the years. I am excited to see if my brother and I can put some of our many
                    differences aside and come together to hopefully make the formidable team we once imagined
                    we could be if we ever found ourselves on The Amazing Race... without killing one another.

Name: Maddison McKibbin
                    Hometown: Honolulu
                    Current occupation: Professional beach volleyball player

Describe what you do: Since 2015, my brother Riley and I have been professional beach
                    volleyball players on the U.S. professional domestic tour, the AVP. We run a production
                    company together, creating content for our YouTube channel, The McKibbin Brothers. We shoot,
                    edit, produce, and distribute all of our content and work as contractors for companies to produce
                    branded content.

Three words to describe you: Altruistic, optimistic, and inquisitive.

Favorite hobbies: Reading, making videos, learning about the business of sports, body surfing,
                    and watching documentaries and TV shows.

Getting my masters of communication management in digital media at The USC Annenberg
                    School of Communication and not giving up on volleyball and winning the 2017 AVP San
                    Francisco Open.

Getting sick the day I land in a new country, preventing me from fully enjoying the place I’m in.

Looking out the plane during the final descent to a country I’ve never been before. That specific
                    moment brings back this anticipatory excitement of getting to see things I’ve never seen before,
                    meet new people, and not knowing what this next adventure has in store.

I’ve always dreamed of flying into Queenstown with my girlfriend, renting a sprinter van,
                    obviously spending time driving around the mountains and lakes there, driving the east coast of
                    the South Island, taking the ferry to Wellington and then slowly making my way up to Auckland.

In 2017, we rented a sprinter van and drove a southwest loop in the US from California, through
                    Nevada, Southern Utah, and Northern Arizona and it still remains the most memorable trip I’ve
                    ever taken because it made me feel like we were explorers, like we were Lewis and Clark. I
                    would love to recreate that trip, that feeling, that experience in a place as naturally beautiful as
                    New Zealand.

I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can while testing the boundaries of what my
                    brother and I can accomplish in a competition filled with challenges completely foreign to what
                    we're used to going up against together.

Comment

Dating
                      Will and James

Biography

Name: Will Jardell
                      Hometown: Nederland, Texas
                      Current Occupation: Public health specialist and dance teacher

Describe what you do: I work at a global health institute within a university on education
                      programs and research projects. I also work as a dance instructor in Los Angeles and direct a
                      competitive dance team.

Three words to describe you: Go-getter, realistic, and fierce.

Favorite hobbies: Dancing, playing board games (and beating James), hiking with our dog
                      Zoey, and watching almost every reality TV show there is, sometimes more than once.

My relationship with James is something that I’m incredibly proud of. We work so well together
                      and even when we do argue, we are always learning from our mistakes and growing as a couple.
                      James and I have been together for five years and I’m always overwhelmed with joy when I
                      think back on all that we’ve accomplished together. No matter what life throws at us I know we
                      will always have each other.

First of all, I’m 6'6" and flying on airplanes is not the most comfortable thing for my back or
                      knees. If there is a leg of the race that requires us to sleep on a plane and I don’t get enough
                      quality sleep, I won’t be in good shape! I’m also terrified of taxis. I like being in control when
                      I’m traveling and giving up control to a taxi driver terrifies me.

I’m incredibly fascinated by all cultures around the world and learning about different ways of
                      life. There are so many things I’ve never experienced and being able to see new places and
                      cultures with James is something that I’m so excited for. Not many people get this opportunity
                      and I want us to soak up every moment.

It has always been a dream of mine to go to Ireland and see or stay in a castle. I don’t know how
                      I began associating castles with Ireland, but it’s something I’ve wanted to do since I was a little
                      kid!

Since meeting James in 2014, I’ve always known that his biggest dream was to run The Amazing
                      Race
                      and to be a part of fulfilling that dream is incredibly humbling. I hope that through
                      this process, I can show James how much I support him in achieving any goal he sets for himself
                      because he has supported me in achieving every goal I have set for myself. He’s the best partner
                      and I hope that I can be the best partner for him throughout the entire race.

Name: James Wallington
                      Hometown: Grand Rapids, Michigan
                      Current occupation: Event coordinator and social media manager

Describe what you do: I've been coordinating events and weddings in Los Angeles for the past
                      eleven years in addition to working as a social media manager.

Three words to describe you: Passionate, ambitious, outgoing.

Favorite hobbies: I love hosting game nights with friends (especially any board game that
                      involves strategy), traveling, party planning, musical theatre, hiking with our dog Zoey, watching
                      competition reality shows, and going to the movies!

Living out my dream of competing on The Amazing Race! When I was 12 years old, I remember
                      watching episode one of the first season and saying to myself "I’m going to race one day." Fast
                      forward 19 years and nine casting applications later (including Family Edition and various
                      teammates), I’m gearing up for Season 32 with the love of my life. I couldn’t be more proud of
                      my persistence in accomplishing this childhood dream… and I can’t wait to hear Phil say
                      the words, "The world is waiting…"! #SUPERFAN

Visiting countries that are dangerous for LGBT travelers, losing my passport, or not being in
                      control of my environment (lost taxi drivers or transportation delays).

The opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone, experience new cultures, and meet new
                      people who challenge my way of thinking.

I really want to visit Cambodia because it sounds exotic and I would love to explore
                      Angkor Wat, but I've always dreamed of visiting the continent of Africa, whether it be
                      for a safari adventure or volunteering with a wildlife organization!

In the words of Bill Murray "if you think someone is the one, travel the world together and if
                      you’re still in love, get married at the airport." I hope throughout the race Will and I are able to
                      gain a deeper understanding of who we are as individuals and as a couple; resulting in a deeper
                      love and appreciation for each other that will accelerate our relationship into the next chapter…
                      marriage!

Comment

Former NFL Stars
                        Gary and DeAngelo

Biography

Name: Gary Barnidge
                        Hometown: Middleburg, Florida
                        Current occupation: Retired from the NFL and now work on my non-Profit AFWB (American
                        Football Without Barriers). Played for the Carolina Panthers and Cleveland Browns.

Describe what you do:
                        FWB brings 15+ NFL players overseas and puts on free football camps for children, men, and
                        women. We also visit charities and take in the cultures of the different countries we visit.
                        Just finished our eighth international camp.

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, competitive, and honest.

Favorite hobbies: Traveling, video games, and board games.

Being the first person in my family to graduate from college while also achieving my dream of
                        making it to the NFL.

Nothing. I love everything to do with it but I guess if I had to pick something it would be being
                        in the middle seat on a long flight.

Everything because I love to learn about the new cultures and see everything the country has to
                        offer, while also trying to find something adventurous to do.

Well, I have visited my top three choices so I feel like any of those would be great: Egypt,
                        Iceland, and New Zealand. If I had to pick somewhere I haven’t been, I would say Peru to do
                        something with Machu Picchu.

Just get that adrenaline going again because when you are retired you don’t get that competitive
                        environment again, so this allows us to achieve that environment in a race around the world.
                        Also just getting a chance to see so many countries is another big plus. Our main goal is to make
                        it to every country.

Name: DeAngelo Williams
                        Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
                        Current occupation: Retired from the NFL. Played nine years for the Carolina Panthers and two
                        years for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Describe what you do: I’m a badass car rider line parent.

Three words to describe you: A natural winner.

Favorite hobbies: Hunting, riding bikes, and running 5Ks.

My wife and four kids.

Diving into new cultures and meeting new people.

I’ve been to my favorite place, Shanghai, China! For a new country, it would be Estonia in
                        Europe. Really small but really safe.

I look forward to the sport and competitive aspect of it. Since I have been retired from
                        professional football, I have missed the competition.

Comment

The Amazing Race 32 Cast Reveal Their Greatest Fears (video)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X