This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 32- Discuss Episode 2- October 21, 2020

Red Lipstick is Not My Color– Episode airs Wednesday, October 21, 2020 @ 9/8c PM on CBS (right after Big Brother)

Teams race through Bogotá, Colombia where they encounter the “Yield,” which gives them the power to stop another team’s race for a designated amount of time. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Note: Do NOT post spoilers. Thanks!

Good evening again!

Here we go!

Comment

They're headed to Bogotá, Colombia!

Comment

Please donate to help keep BBU up & running! Just click the PayPal button at the top of the page (no PayPal account required)! Any amount helps. Thanks!

Comment

They can search for a 10 minute or 20 minute hourglass to use against another team at a Yield.

Comment

Well, I'm going to get off my computer and just enjoy watching the show.

Doesn't seem to be much interest this season and to tell the truth I'm not feeling it the way I use to, discussing the show that is.

I'll continue to make the episode topics and update the Team Cheat Sheet (at least for a while anyway) in case anyone gets interested.

Goodnight!

Comment

Hung & Chee were the 1st team to arrive and won a trip to Switzerland.

Kellie & LaVonne were the last team to arrive and were eliminated.

Comment

Watch this full episode...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X