This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 34- Discuss Episode 7- November 2, 2022

It’s Simply Medieval– Episode 7 airs Wednesday, November 2, 2022 @ 9/8c PM on CBS

Teams drive to Dordogne, France, the city of 1,001 castles, where they will extract walnut oil, play three medieval games and flex their memory muscles while rappelling down the side of a castle.

Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 10-31-2022, 01:45 AM.

Note: New time! Due to poor ratings, The Real Love Boat has been moved to Paramount+ streaming service therefore The Amazing Race will now come on right after Survivor at 9/8c PM!

Comment

• helenb
      helenb commented
      Editing a comment
      Hallelujah ! I was not a fan of the new Love Boat, just another of those bachelor and love island shows…
      Last edited by helenb; 11-02-2022, 09:05 PM.

• about2483
      about2483 commented
      Editing a comment
      It wasn’t too bad but I watched because I wanted to see Amazing Race.

Military brothers Marcus & Michael came in first at the Pit Stop. They won $7,500 each!

Newlyweds Glenda & Lumumba came in last at the Pit Stop and were eliminated from the race.

I really liked Glenda & Lumumba and was rooting for them! Great couple! Was sad to see them eliminated.

Comment

Watch this full episode...
      Teams drive to Dordogne, France, the city of 1,001 castles, where they will extract walnut oil, play three medieval games and flex their memory muscles while rappelling down the side of a castle.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X