This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Challenge: USA- Discuss Finale Episode- September 14, 2022

Finale- 2-hour episode airs Wednesday, September 14, 2022, starting at 9/8c PM on CBS

In the first hour, a female contestant will be eliminated.

In the second hour, the remaining 10 contestants (5 women & 5 men) will compete in the Final Challenge and someone will win it all!

Note: Please do not post spoilers. Thanks!
    Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-08-2022, 02:35 AM.

Here we go!!

Probably won't stick around for the whole show but will do the final updates sometime tonight!

If they air another season of this show, I personally won't be doing a discussion of it here. Not enough interest.

I don't think they plan on doing another season on CBS anyway. I think it will be on Paramount+.

Comment

The contestants get news that they need to prepare for a challenge tonight, at night! Domenick says they never do a challenge at night.

They are creeped out.

Tyson says people's panic soothes him.

Comment

Challenge name: Getting Tired.

Why? You're going to be getting tired while getting tires!

They're on an old military complex.

They have to swim across water, go into an "abandon town" and get tokens & tires. Each worth different points.

After two hours the challenge will stop. Whoever has the most points (1 female & 1 male), wins.

It's a Female Elimination so the woman with the least points goes to the Elimination Challenge.
        Last edited by KennyERJ; 09-14-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I feel this definitely could have been better.

Comment

Tyson completes the puzzle to be able to get the pink tire which is worth the most points (20). There are only two of them.

Angela is at the other puzzle. Tyson shows her what it's supposed to look like completed. She stays to work on it.

Others are getting more and more tires, though worth less points.

Comment

Please help support BBU: Donate by clicking on the PayPal button at the top of the page and/or click on any of our banners and sign up for the Live Feeds (Paramount +; must sign up immediately after clicking the banner and must be a new account, must use a new/different email address to sign up)! Thanks!

Comment

I wonder what this would have been like if say Tyson and Angela didn’t pair up for the first one. I feel it could have been a better show.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, they have seemed kind of like bullies during this season. I'm sure a lot of regular "The Challenge" folks are enjoying the show. This one is considered a spin-off. The regular show has 37 seasons and it's renewed for another two seasons on MTV!

Tyson & Domenick tie for 1st place for the men!

Sarah wins 1st place for the women! Woot!

Comment

Angela is the loser for the women and will be going to the Elimination Challenge!

Comment

To say something about Cayla not getting up the rope. Maybe Angela wouldn’t have solved the puzzle if someone didn’t show her.

Comment

• KennyERJ
                      KennyERJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly!!

Time for the Elimination Challenge!

I hope Alyssa has to go against Angela but I have a feeling it will be Cayla.

Comment

• KChenche
                      KChenche commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was so happy that Dom stood up.

Tyson chooses Cayla.

Sarah chooses Alyssa.

Domenick chooses Alyssa!!

Yes!!! Alyssa is going to the Elimination Challenge!

Comment

Please help support BBU: Donate by clicking on the PayPal button at the top of the page and/or click on any of our banners and sign up for the Live Feeds (Paramount +; must sign up immediately after clicking the banner and must be a new account, must use a new/different email address to sign up)! Thanks!

Comment

Best of 3 rounds, wins.

Angela wins the 1st round.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X