No announcement yet.

To those just checking in....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries . Just wanted to be you got it since he had been so long : ( eecckkk my bad . I will ck in more often and donate.

Comment

~~~~~ > For anyone just checking in, if you're excited about the new season and excited to be back at BBU ... please consider helping us gear up for the new season and be ready for all those super long days and night of Big Brother Drama!

Any help is greatly appreciated. We've only had a handful of BBU Members that have been able to help support us through the off season - so if anyone can help take the load off of them and us - that would be much appreciated

Comment

Lexie - I sent in a donation on Wednesday evening. Just checking in with you to make sure you got it, since I neglected to mention my BBU name, (I think) in my message.

Comment

Me too. I sent donation yesterday? Or maybe Wed.

Comment

I just made a donation! Looking forward to this season!

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, braves4me1!

Yes! This new website is the bomb! Happy to be back this year - so looking forward to 99 days of BB and BB Updates! Will make donation this weekend!!

Comment

• Lexie
              Lexie commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome Back!!

Hi Lexie and everyone else. Looking forward to this Wednesday to start another year of BB addiction. Babysitting my 3 GrandAngels this summer, youngest is 3 1/2 months...so I may not be as vocal as I'd like but I'll be watching the show, reading thru the site, and will make a donation very soon. I will also be getting the Live Feeds thru this site. Here's to an awesome summer of BB!!!

Comment

• Lexie
              Lexie commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome Back!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X