• Lexie
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome Back!!

• Lexie
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome Back!

• Whispers
    replied
    Hi Lexie and everyone else. Looking forward to this Wednesday to start another year of BB addiction. Babysitting my 3 GrandAngels this summer, youngest is 3 1/2 months...so I may not be as vocal as I'd like but I'll be watching the show, reading thru the site, and will make a donation very soon. I will also be getting the Live Feeds thru this site. Here's to an awesome summer of BB!!!

Leave a comment:

• sf35772
    replied
    Yes! This new website is the bomb! Happy to be back this year - so looking forward to 99 days of BB and BB Updates! Will make donation this weekend!!

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, braves4me1!

• braves4me1
    replied
    I just made a donation! Looking forward to this season!

Leave a comment:

• ~2much~
    replied
    Me too. I sent donation yesterday? Or maybe Wed.

Leave a comment:

• ophelia__
    replied
    Lexie - I sent in a donation on Wednesday evening. Just checking in with you to make sure you got it, since I neglected to mention my BBU name, (I think) in my message.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    ~~~~~ > For anyone just checking in, if you're excited about the new season and excited to be back at BBU ... please consider helping us gear up for the new season and be ready for all those super long days and night of Big Brother Drama!

Any help is greatly appreciated. We've only had a handful of BBU Members that have been able to help support us through the off season - so if anyone can help take the load off of them and us - that would be much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• ~2much~
    replied
    No worries . Just wanted to be you got it since he had been so long : ( eecckkk my bad . I will ck in more often and donate.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    ~2much~ Thank you so much for your help via your donation. I will be adding your new button ( hopefully tonight) thanks for your patience and THANKS again for your support!

I hope others will join you in helping out, we could really use it.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the donation, ~2much~!

• ~2much~
    replied
    Lexie.. did you see at yet. I donated on the 24th. I have my confirmation number if you need it.

Leave a comment:

• ~2much~
    replied
    Sorry Lex.. I forgot to put my name on the donation as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lexie
    replied
    Hey guys,

Love BBU?
    Love being here during the Big Brother Season?

Help us "survive" during the off-season by making a donation.

We've stretched our dollars from the live feeds sales last season, as well as the donations that have been made by a handful of BBU members since BB17 ended, as far as we can.

The new Big Brother 18 season will be here before we know it, but we can't make it without your help.

Starting tonight ( with the season premiere of Survivor ) anyone that makes a donation will get a special "Survivor Button" added to their account, that will be displayed now and throughout the upcoming Big Brother 18 season. (along with any other button you might earn during the Big Brother 18 season )

We hope that as you stop by and check out Survivor, The Amazing Race and start to look for news and updates on Big Brother 18, that you will "help us survive" the off-season and get help us gear up for another wonderful year of Big Brother, right here at BBU.

Thanks for any help you can give, we really can't do this with YOU!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X