Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone! Here is a thread for you to test the new options.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy all.

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi & Welcome, awc2121!

profile pic ok ?

Comment

• KennyERJ
      KennyERJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi & Welcome, mars_bar29.

Yes, your profile pic is great!

Hey everybody!! Love the new colors. I just hope I can work out how everything works by showtime. I got signed in and my pic done. Only took 1 hour but I did it!

Comment

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great mars_bar29! Welcome!

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummy! Mars Bars!

Testing my avatar....

Comment

• KittyBoodles
      KittyBoodles commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi LP, I can see your avatar, are you having a problem we can help you with?

• LeslieP
      LeslieP commented
      Editing a comment
      I finally got it KittyBoodles...Thank you!

• KittyBoodles
      KittyBoodles commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay!
      You are welcome!

Question.... is there a place on the main page where we can log in? If there is, I can't find it. I signed up from home last night and now I'm at work, I had to log in before I could post and it took forever to find a place to log in. I gave up and just clicked on a random user name and got the "if this isn't you, please log in" message and link.

Comment

• KittyBoodles
      KittyBoodles commented
      Editing a comment
      It's on the very top right corner of the page - at least that's where I see it on an iPad... I'm pretty sure it's in the same spot when using a PC.

• sillygoose03
      sillygoose03 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh, snap! It blends right into the top toolbar on a PC and makes it difficult to see. Thanks for the info!

• KittyBoodles
      KittyBoodles commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it does blend in, and if you scroll down just a bit it gets lost up there. But, there it be!

Hello, Wishing the best of luck to the show!

Comment

• purrwing
      purrwing commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome! We are all getting excited to spend the summer here at BBU.

woot woot I can type in color !! IT works It really works !!

Comment

• purrwing
      purrwing commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Tina! What pretty colors.

YAY!!!! Now, is there a way to make the viewing of other posts a different size?

For instance, when I am reading the posts everyone's is a different size and my old eyes have a hard time reading the smaller fonts. Is there something I can change in my profile to make all of them bigger or some such?
    Or does that even make sense?

Thanks for the play area!!!!!

Kathy

Comment

• psucolleen
      psucolleen commented
      Editing a comment
      not sure if there's something that can be done other than increase the zoom on your browser. That's what I do.

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll check in the settings grannykathy,... but like psucolleen said, you can always use the zoom on your browser.

• grannykathy
      grannykathy commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL- I have the browser set at +125% and it makes most things readable- just on the forum some things are in a smaller font. No worries! I was just hoping there was a setting in my profile or something that I could adjust.

I like purple. Purple's my favorite.

Green is fun, too! But it's very hard to read. I will stay away from posting in green.

I really like orange, too!

Blue is might pretty as well and easy to read!

​Oh how fun is fuchsia!?! Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Okay... back to black... :0)

Comment

I feel like a stalker! I clicked on the "see who's online" tab and it says that i am "viewing who is online" look out bbu peeps, i'm watching you. . . LOL!

Comment

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Insert lots of laughing smilling faces. To funny!

Ok pretty cool place we have here. Thanks Lexie and Rob. I will see ya'll around next week, have to go to Oregon to pick up my cousins worldly goods. She passed away a month ago and her friend is having problems, so off I go. I hope I posted right?

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh mypuppies, I am so sorry about your loss. Be careful , have a safe trip, and we will be here waiting for you when you get back.

• KittyBoodles
        KittyBoodles commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for your loss....

• LCnSummer
        LCnSummer commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahh, So sorry to hear that, Glad you are able to help her. Have a safe trip and hurry back.

I might miss my yellow font... sigh... *change is good* *change is good* *change is good*

My tweety wasn't flying so well in my last comment... I hope it gets airborne with this one

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Tweet is here! Now everything is right in the BBU world! Glad you flew on over.

BTW, your tweety bird is flying for me too.

• ~tweet~
        ~tweet~ commented
        Editing a comment
        I did figure out how to make the font yellow KittyBoodles ... it's just that you can't read it ... I'm going to get over it though, at our grey&blue is the new black BBU home

I don't know why my tweet wasn't flying last night... but now that I think about it, it was kinda late... and I was kinda sleepy
        Last edited by ~tweet~; 06-23-2015, 02:54 PM.

• psucolleen
        psucolleen commented
        Editing a comment
        I will miss your yellow chatter. :0( It was so easy to find quickly! But change is good, like you said. :0) But I love your flying tweety!! *smooch*

yellow may be hard to read on the white and gray (response) background. Where it was easier to see on the black background.

Or we could find a better cadmium yellow or gold by using hex codes?

Or maybe making it bold ?
      Last edited by KittyBoodles; 06-23-2015, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• ~tweet~
        ~tweet~ commented
        Editing a comment
        :O The season hasn't started yet, and KittyBoodles is already hexing me ..... Ruh Roh.... this does not bode well for me...

Sigh.

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        I got your back, jack...er...I mean, tweet. I tried asking Kitty nicely not to be hexing...but I just don't know if she heard me....

• KittyBoodles
        KittyBoodles commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL but you know I love ya!

Hello all. This is a test.

First of all I'm NOT a newbie. I've been a member here for at least a dozen years. I have a whole new user name & avatar because everything here is NEW again.

I used to know this site like the back of my hand. I kinda hate change, but I will go with the flow.

Is there a way to change the background from this bright white to something darker???? I prefer dark background with lighter color contrast fonts....

Comment

• ~smee~
        ~smee~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Urethra! Cracked up at your new name and avatar. Do I know you by an other name from the old site? I don't have an answer to your question, just wanted to say hi!

• Urethra_Franklin
        Urethra_Franklin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Smee, Glad to make you laugh. I can't remember my exact old username but it was BigBrother something. I'm now using the same name as I do on twitter.

Thanks for commenting because now I get to test out how to reply to a comment. Happy BB premiere day to all!

Why do I see some posts with the opportunity to comment, and others without it? Le Sigh

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        The only posts that don't have a "Comment" button are the very first post in a topic because then everyone would just "comment" on that one post instead of using the "Reply" button.

• Shan
        Shan commented
        Editing a comment
        It depends ...you should be able to comments in any/all posts that are open but you cannot comment on a comment. Just the original post that comment is within. Wait..that was clear as mud wasn't it? 😁

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X