Please Help Support Big Brother Updates

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone! Here is a thread for you to test the new options.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres the blue ink?
    O there it is !

Comment

Blue, blue, red- it really works, lol

Just playing around-trying to get use to all the new play toys. red

Comment

Do we have a thread for "HOW DO I ...?"

I am still trying to figure out how to make the page go to where I left off the last time I read a topic. I have never found the dots that (I think ) Kenny told me about.

This is what I am doing:
        1. Open bookmarked page to www.bigbrotherupdates.com
        2. At the top left I click FORUMS
        3. I click on Big Brother 17 Discussions and Spoilers (it has symbol like you put the words in for a drawing/cartoon speaking)
        4. Then it has a list of Topics- so for this scenario- I click on "Who is your favorite Big Brother 17 House Guest So Far?" (It has a whitish symbol that looks like a piece of paper with the top right corner folded down)
        5. When it opens it goes to page 1.

I may just be in a panic because I KNOW that shortly there will be many many pages on here.

Comment

time stamp check. I just posted elsewhere on the board and noticed that the time stamp is off by 1 hour, even though I have Pacific time selected. It is now 4:10pm in CA.
        Last edited by joebourg62; 06-25-2015, 07:11 PM. Reason: yep, off by an hour and I don't know why.

Comment

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          test......

• joebourg62
          joebourg62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Problem solved. Changed the DST correction setting under account to "always on". It is defaulted at "always off".

trying........this.........out

Comment

Hi everyone...just testing the waters too. Love the new site Lexie! Got confused the other day, even more confused with trying to resize my Avi on my iPad. After 13 seasons with the same username I was able to change it...now I'm missing my old name on my first message lol. Hey...you can see part of my avi lol

Comment

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi & Welcome, Sunshine0617

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            Sunshine - did you want to get your old name back? Email me [email protected]

Teal is pretty and I love BIG font Red and Green are my FAVORITE COLORS because I love Christmas !!!Black and Gold belong to my favorite football team....WHODAT!! Geaux Tigers!! LSU!!! This is fun!! Just loving the new site, thanks everyone for making this happen . Looking forward to another amazing summer!!

Comment

Just a heads-up... as always, LINKS must be approved by Admin or Mods BEFORE posting. On this new site, if you put a link in your post it will NOT show up to other members until it's been approved by an Admin or Mod, even if that link is just to another topic on this board. So you'll have to be patient if your post doesn't show up right away OR if the link is NOT Approved it won't show up at all. Thanks!

Comment

The site is pretty, but I miss the old black. I guess it will take some getting used to. I had registered in July of 2003 and now the slate is wiped clean and we begin again.

Comment

Hi everyone!! LOVE the new look!! I got confused when I got here thinking I was on the wrong site. LOL! Tried to come here last week, but it kept coming up as NOT being here. I was SO bummed thinking I would NOT have you guys this yr letting me know what is going on. Love this site!!

Comment

• KennyERJ
                  KennyERJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi & Welcome, kisykiss40!

• kisykiss40
                  kisykiss40 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Kenny! I am so glad to see so many familiar faces, eeerrrr, names. LOL!

• KittyBoodles
                  KittyBoodles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome back!! Glad you found us again!

Dusty bird loves Cheerios!

Comment

Cheerios are his most favorite snacks, he's hilarious when he eats them.

Comment

Originally posted by cindygirl View Post
                    The site is pretty, but I miss the old black. I guess it will take some getting used to. I had registered in July of 2003 and now the slate is wiped clean and we begin again.

Yeah... we tried and tried to bring the old database over,.. but it was just wasn't possible for many reasons. I totally get how you feel, but I just try to look at it as we are all still together, all still at a great place to talk about Big Brother, the # of post I have or my register date, are just #'s and what's most important to me, is that I'm here with all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by kisykiss40 View Post
                      Hi everyone!! LOVE the new look!! I got confused when I got here thinking I was on the wrong site. LOL! Tried to come here last week, but it kept coming up as NOT being here. I was SO bummed thinking I would NOT have you guys this yr letting me know what is going on. Love this site!!

Glad you're here!

Comment

I have myself turned all upside down. The other day, I successfully found the way to post in this thread, change the font, change the colors, add smileys, etc. And now I can't find it. Whenever I click on the "post reply" in the upper left of the thread, it jumps me to the bottom of the page where the quick reply box is. I can't remember how to do it. Can anyone help jog my memory, please? Thanks!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X